MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
How to play dlc? 100 lvl boss? What this mean and how to get that lvl?
I myself faced a similar problem, level 100 (cafe) will not help you.
Start a new game, then the DLC will work, with saves from previous versions of DLC does not work.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
How to play dlc? 100 lvl boss? What this mean and how to get that lvl?
lvl 100 Boss means you have to become $10/month patreon (which is named as lvl 100 boss). I also tried reaching level 100 in coffee shop but all effort was wasted :mad:. Then later I found out about it on mopoga.com and I was like :FacePalm:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Society v0.5a DLC

Download: - - -

Society v0.5a Includes DLC and no longer needs a Patreon code to access the extra options. Enter any code for it to work.

Credit to EdW0ng for the modified HTML.

Reactions: MeVirus

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sharing the sister is entirely avoidable. MC is collecting 'girlfriends', so they will fuck only him. Any sharing\swinging content that will be added, will be locked behind the side quests. (so you won't see it, unless you want to see it)
Suggestion on that, I would lock the sister thing behind a toggle, since well... those who would dislike/hate it... wouldn't really want to constantly see "Double team her" pop up here and there. (maybe have a scene that replaces it if toggled off). Also, seeing that option constantly kinda ruins the idea of it being optional, since it makes it seem like the norm, and not the exception.

Would also make it easier for scenes going forward since you can check that variable before showing the choice for such scenes.

Reactions: dreas

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Everytime that I try to download it. It keeps popping up as a virus
The newest Windows update broke Windows Defender and it's throwing back false positives on .7z's. Make an exception for the file, or turn off your AV until you've downloaded and unzipped it.

KJA21

Dec 3, 2018
It downloads a htm file not recognized by joiplay. Is there a way to download it as html file?

GERTRUD12

Jun 12, 2017
Society v0.5a DLC

Download: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Society v0.5a Includes DLC and no longer needs a Patreon code to access the extra options. Enter any code for it to work.

Credit to EdW0ng for the modified HTML.
I dont know about anyone else but my virus scan catches a trojan with this download.

Edit: 7-zip also catches the virus before i can even open the archive. Ah, i see other people have also had this issue, best is to probably wait for either windows, 7zip, or the dev to make a change to their respected programs.

Last edited:
Reactions: groupieee

beryn

May 8, 2017
Just returned to this from the first release.
After opening the game, I have these choices: disclaimer, patron, patron code, changelog.
How are you supposed to start the game, there are no button for that.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes