Tiegez

May 28, 2021
yeah right? all these games looks hella similar, also the update dates are almost the same most of the time, and even some gifs are exactly the same... btw add "world of no morals" to the list of sus hella similar games.
thing is, i *like* all of these games, but i'd far rather they finished one of them and got it working properly rather than just keep trowing more half finished broken ones out there...

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn is found in the files by windows defender ....
Windows Defender is broken at the moment and is throwing back false positives. Either force an update, or manually update your Windows Defender.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So multiple pages and some updates later and a simple fix is not in the bug fix release. With this i mean the sister pool error due to a wrong location of a piece of code.

All credits go to Black Xoul for this, but i thought i made it a bit more clear for those who still weren't able to fix it.

Simply open the index file in a text editor (wordpad or notepad c++ work well) and edit the following.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cut and paste the red line in this spoiler, into the location in the next spoiler.

By putting that line between the first and second "endif" expressions you fix the entire code mess up, just dont forget the cut and paste, don't leave the text standing in its original place, cause that causes the break in the code.

Again, all credits to Black Xoul on page 2 for fixing this, just thought i would elaborate on the fix to make it easier to spot for people, because in the html file it isn't written the same as in his fix post.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
So multiple pages and some updates later and a simple fix is not in the bug fix release. With this i mean the sister pool error due to a wrong location of a piece of code.

All credits go to Black Xoul for this, but i thought i made it a bit more clear for those who still weren't able to fix it.

Simply open the index file in a text editor (wordpad or notepad c++ work well) and edit the following.
Cut and paste the red line in this spoiler, into the location in the next spoiler.

By putting that line between the first and second "endif" expressions you fix the entire code mess up, just dont forget the cut and paste, don't leave the text standing in its original place, cause that causes the break in the code.

Again, all credits to Black Xoul on page 2 for fixing this, just thought i would elaborate on the fix to make it easier to spot for people, because in the html file it isn't written the same as in his fix post.
Thank you. I fixed this in my HTML and I will repack it all, and get a fresh upload in the OP.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
if you do an action at night it switch to asleep but the next day, when you go to sleep you jump 1 day (you loss 1 day)

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
What to do in Naomi quest when it says "we should spend a night together"? Edit: apparently you need some lust to be able to actually sleep with her, but nothing new is available after "casual sex with Naomi unlocked".
Also, while approaching the husband and wife at charity party VIP event, there's a prompt of having too little money despite meeting the requirement of 20-something mil.
There's also a couple of GIFs missing while shagging Emily.
And a lot of events which lead to sex which doesn't deplete player's lust.
Also, after completing vice's quest, she doesn't appear in the office anymore and you can't visit her at home. Edit: Apparently you need 100 lust for her to even appear.
And seriously, 200 charisma for a blowjob from ebony girl at the beach?

Last edited:

Crozzeria

Apr 27, 2017
What to do in Naomi quest when it says "we should spend a night together"? Edit: apparently you need some lust to be able to actually sleep with her, but nothing new is available after "casual sex with Naomi unlocked".
Also, while approaching the husband and wife at charity party VIP event, there's a prompt of having too little money despite meeting the requirement of 20-something mil.
There's also a couple of GIFs missing while shagging Emily.
And a lot of events which lead to sex which doesn't deplete player's lust.
Also, after completing vice's quest, she doesn't appear in the office anymore and you can't visit her at home. Edit: Apparently you need 100 lust for her to even appear.
And seriously, 200 charisma for a blowjob from ebony girl at the beach?
Sorry but I can't find Naomi, that is really putting on my nerves, plz tell me where to find her.
For the husband and wife at the charity it says " COST $10,000 m | PROFIT +6942% ($694,200 m) | TIME 90 days " it's 10 thousand M so, a lot of money :p I hope this can help you.

asko06

Feb 25, 2021

Thank you for your support!

- Offline Version (Mega)

Beware this game was only tested on PC, some bugs might occur if playing on iOS or Android (or any other non PC platform really). Also press CTRL+R if older version is shown.

Reactions: MeVirus

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017

Thank you for your support!

- Offline Version (Mega)

Beware this game was only tested on PC, some bugs might occur if playing on iOS or Android (or any other non PC platform really). Also press CTRL+R if older version is shown.
Any changelog?

Oct 23, 2022
Any changelog?
v0.6a
- Added multifamily apartment business
- Added new quest to build apartment building
- Added 3 new scenes multifamily apartment building
- Added collecting rent from apartments (manually)
- Added 2 new scenes female student (collecting rent)
- Added 2 new scenes divorced wife (collecting rent)
- Added 2 new scenes celebrity (collecting rent)
- Added 4 new scenes redhead (collecting rent)
- Added 3 new scenes charismatic negotiator (collecting rent)
- Added market simulation (housing)
- Small UI changes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
v0.6a
- Added multifamily apartment business
- Added new quest to build apartment building
- Added 3 new scenes multifamily apartment building
- Added collecting rent from apartments (manually)
- Added 2 new scenes female student (collecting rent)
- Added 2 new scenes divorced wife (collecting rent)
- Added 2 new scenes celebrity (collecting rent)
- Added 4 new scenes redhead (collecting rent)
- Added 3 new scenes charismatic negotiator (collecting rent)
- Added market simulation (housing)
- Small UI changes
Thanks so no new DLC it seems. I'll look in to getting the new html modified to bypass Patreon code and allow DLC again. Once that's all been done I'll update the OP. nashorn95z same dev as Small Town. Should be easy enough to bypass again I think.

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
I mean no offense to anyone, and i don`t say this often, but this game is garbage. I`m extremely disappointed. It started relatively ok-ish, but the more i played, the more frustrated i got with it. Bugs after bugs, mindless grinding for stats and money for extremely little or no new content, same gifs for different ingame characters, EXTREMELY vague quest help, useless empty locations just taking up space on the screen, STUPID game mechanics(like rising the rent to 1800$ in the multifamily appartment will reward you with 0% occupancy and 0 income/month. I`ve lowered the rent to 1000$, still empty after a few weeks. Not to mention the time passing system, wich is just... well, as i said, garbage and inconsistent.) and overall extremely poorly thoughtover game design. Please tell me, dev, what`s the point of spending 300 MILLIONS $ for my own house if i can`t even sleep in it? Just to watch the same gifs of the same maids that i can watch in the parents house? Exactly how LAZY are you?! What you offer in a 0.6a version of a "game" other games offer in the 0.1 or 0.2 version. I seriously suggest you work more on the already implemented content before implementing more. And just as a curiosity, what`s the next step for Naomi when the "helping" hint says: "That's an interesting way to train... should I join her?". I`ve tried everything i could think of, to no avail.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes