SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
OP updated with v0.7. Please note that this version doesn't include the DLC at the moment.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Maybe I'm an asshole for thinking this way but DLC being made for a game that isn't even close to being completed or have the content to justify calling it a "full" game is kinda cringe
Nah the dev is a huge asshole. He has multiple games, under multiple Patreon accounts which are all basically the same game. He has tried to scam people before, but removed links once caught out. The DLC thing is just another cash grab.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
If it helps, every time I go to the pool at the parents mansion, I get this errors:
1685340962904.png

Edit:
I didn't notice the previous comments, so I guess the developer is not well regarded, and I guess of course that he is not present in the forum..... Oh well...

Last edited:

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Unplayable, I get the nanm error when a month passes. No amount of restarts fix it
Hi help would be appreicated at day 30 my money stat gets an error "$ NaNm " any idea ?
I think it's connected to whole coffee shop doing something wrong. Only solution I figured was to simply saveedit cash, then I bought the plot for apartment, I'm not sure if this NaNm doesn't happen because of income from apartment outweighting coffee shop or amount of cash on hand or due to hiring security in coffee but it keeps going no problem for me.

Reactions: Snoopy_H
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes