Tinboy69

Oct 30, 2021
Thank you for your substantive comments. You can deal with freezing videos by restarting the game. Save as close to the cutscene as possible and restart the game. Sooner or later the video will play to the end. (maximum video length +/-20 seconds) Some tips for the game: in any unclear situation, go to work, 95% of quests are highlighted. The map is large, but empty (made for future updates, if there is time and desire). You don't need to examine every corner. There are 5 optional quests in the Center that appear as you progress through the story; they are needed to make the game less stuffy. If you do not complete these additional tasks, then at the end of the game you will have to invite Katrina for “sex” 10 times (she must come, if Katrina refuses, then the hidden variable is not incremented). You can navigate the map by bus. There is a store in the business district (and park) that sells sandwiches. If you use them with the right leveling, you can defeat any story boss.
As for Google translation, does this interfere much? Are incorrect turns of phrase or semantic absurdities common?
And how does the game work on MAC and Android? It's important for me. If the game does not work on these platforms, then possible future updates will only be for Windows.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks. The easiest way is to restart the game until the video plays completely. I don't know how to fix this in software.
i am at the scene where the dildo arrives. after she says that she is cumming where she rides it on the mirror. the game always freezes there. i already restarted the game multiple times. so any other solution than reload?

Tinboy69

Oct 30, 2021
i am at the scene where the dildo arrives. after she says that she is cumming where she rides it on the mirror. the game always freezes there. i already restarted the game multiple times. so any other solution than reload?
There is a difficult way. Can replace the problematic video file in the game folder with a video stub, but this is time-consuming and quite difficult.

AdolfXX

Aug 13, 2020
Question does this game go past eating cum ? becasue i can't find a way to trigger more content
I think you didnt reach the End of the game.
You will see the End of the Game if there is a message that you reached the End of the game.

At the moment there seems to be no other solution.
Try again and again until the scene continues.

ruslan0550

Jan 26, 2021
the game is normal but passed quickly do it just so that the game is long and pleasant thank you HANDSOME

man_with_no_name

May 15, 2018
Very good amount of content and this has alot of potential to be developed further.

Main things I liked were:

There is a Good amount of escalation. it felt like a slow and steady descent into a cuckold relationship and each stage was hotter than the previous. The fact it was implied to be a plan of a combination of the therapist, gf and maybe even stepmother makes it even better.
The audio is done well throughout the game. The sounds of having the GF having sex while the MC is on the phone as well as the text where she makes some excuse really adds to it. As well as the slight slurping sound after creampie cleanup

Main issues:

It felt too grindy. I decided to cheat extra attack in order to get through the content quicker as well as give extra content.
The Inner area slowdown is annoying and should be gotten rid of.
The videos while great and adding to the experience are also janky, I don't think they should be removed but maybe reworked.

Areas that should have more content:

The workplace feels severly underutilised. You have the receptionist who has no content past the beginning as well as the strict boss who doesn't do anything past the very early game and right at the end. It would be fun to see the boss react to the Mc's progression, punish him for his performance or reward him for being a good employee. Imo it would have been better for her to give the MC extra work but making it very degrading work.

I am looking forward to the next update with the stepmother eventually coming onto the scene to help plan the wedding. As well as any other progression in their relationship.

Joe1774

Dec 1, 2017
What do I do after handing out flyers? I have checked work, home, hospital etc and can't find anything to progress.

Edit: You must win the two fights in a row, where your girfriend phones in between or the game will softlock.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SodoraCity-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AdolfXX

Aug 13, 2020
No idea where anything is or how to go to work.
It's not as difficult as you think.
Go to the left front of the bus and you can take the bus.

There are five locations:

City Center
- East of the Map
- Later in the game you can buy Pills here which changes your status (The small building with the green Pharmacy Symbol)

Home Street
- West of the Map
- Here is your Home

Business District
- North-East of the Map
- Here is a shop where you can buy Sandwich and Coffee
- In the other Street South there is your Work-Building (In the work-building you can buy Coffee too)

Hospital
- South-West of the Map
- You can only go into the hospital if the story continues.
- On the right side of the hospital building is the psychotherapist building.

Park
- South of the Map
- Here is also a shop where you can buy Sandwich and Coffee. (But I used the shop in the business district therfore)
- This place is only interesting if the story continues.

Reactions: davemanster

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
Removing the offending video from the video folder skips that scene and triggers the next scene. One way of fixing the freezing issue.

I like the game for what it is. However it could be less grindy. The game has enough content for a decent story without prolonging it by making boss battles difficult and grinding so much to get stats up.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
The battling is unnecessarily hard, i have to keep reloading just so it spawns the work alone without anything else.

Also at the part where the girlfriend goes to send the videos, you need to battle again, the option to escape however become available, but after you escape the game bugs, you cant do anything... and of course i saved....rip 2 hours.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes