d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Looks like its just updating the title art, the ending cg and adding an animation for the bad end, i always thought the game ended abruptly if you lost to the final boss

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
Looks like its just updating the title art, the ending cg and adding an animation for the bad end, i always thought the game ended abruptly if you lost to the final boss
I can’t beleive we’re getting more content for this game even if only a tiny amount. I think Enokippu is becoming my favorite H game developer.

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
I want this guy to make a game using the mechanics from the forest area and expanding on that. So good, nothing really like it exists as a full game.

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
I want this guy to make a game using the mechanics from the forest area and expanding on that. So good, nothing really like it exists as a full game.
He seems to be good at developing different styles of rpg. This game serves just as much as a demo of his range as it does a mini sequel to a prior one.

nicole92

Sep 8, 2017
I don't understand how this game has flown under my radar for so long... 1 minigame on this is better than half the games I've played.

Reactions: lampuiho

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I don't understand how this game has flown under my radar for so long... 1 minigame on this is better than half the games I've played.
Facts. This game is leagues better than 99% of Hentai Games here. Shame there aren't more. Sol Rui After Mini and Karryns Prison are the goats.

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes