d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Not really if you have less than 40hp and you choose to fight, you get a black screen saying they rape and kill you but no scene

Whiterain

Feb 13, 2024
Not really if you have less than 40hp and you choose to fight, you get a black screen saying they rape and kill you but no scene
Just confirmed. Yeah, no scene. The 1st game had a wolf scene so I expected there'd be another instead of a "game over".

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
Good news Everyone , apparently the next game of the dev is going to get out in the year he already made some demo sadly this one isn't free ... any kind soul to share it with us ?

Source :

Reactions: aa14

Whiterain

Feb 13, 2024
Good news Everyone , apparently the next game of the dev is going to get out in the year he already made some demo sadly this one isn't free ... any kind soul to share it with us ?

Source :
It's called Kunoichi Botan. It's currently on Steam and DLSite.

Source :

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
It's called Kunoichi Botan. It's currently on Steam and DLSite.

Source :
Hey there ! well not really the dev is working on a new game from the same universe with the same prota than kunoichi botan that's a whole new game that will come out on rpg mv and not rpg vx like this prequel you linked

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023

Source :
I wonder if this sequel will have any mind control content

Toshiro638

Jun 15, 2023
Hi. Can you tell me please which one rpg maker do they use in this game. Like it's RPG Maker MZ, RPG Maker MV or etc

kedor

Sep 10, 2017

Source :
Waiting patiently for this game... After Sol Rui I think this is going to be an incredible one...

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
Waiting patiently for this game... After Sol Rui I think this is going to be an incredible one...
I’m willing to give this guy high optimism on any releases he does as long as they’re like this. He has my support as a player and I won’t take that away unless he fails to keep this quality going.

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
I just wanted to add that this devs new game will have mind control concepts. I think he tested it out in sol rui after mini, he hasnt shown ANYTHING else on it since talking about the "crow" (or whatever that translates to for you) in this article and maybe a removed article, im not too sure but im really hoping its good.

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
I just wanted to add that this devs new game will have mind control concepts. I think he tested it out in sol rui after mini, he hasnt shown ANYTHING else on it since talking about the "crow" (or whatever that translates to for you) in this article and maybe a removed article, im not too sure but im really hoping its good.

This is exactly what I needed to see to get truly hyped. I hope its more than a minigame but Im happy nontheless

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.11):
Note: This uses quality level 80 for cwebp image compression instead of lossless.
If you wish for future ports to continue using compressed assets or go back to using lossless conversion vote here:
Linux Ports

Mac/OSX Ports
Results are out! Lossless compression will continue to be used.

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sagasenor

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
It is impossible to beat this game on Joiplay. The game has a lot of lag and delay, my cell phone can't handle it heheh Is there a save here to at least see the scenes?

nooooel

Dec 6, 2021
is it possible to beat the game with little to no pleasure? (i think thats what its called. its been a while since i played)

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes