RPGM Solar Lewd Hollow [v1.03] [Feral Termite]

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (391 MB/ 168 MB) : (1.03)

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2020
like, when i said i would love to see a furry game that's not just e621 with extra steps, with jigsaws and 5yo level of puzzles, but with kinda like, an farm manegement, or an simple RPGmaker one with some hot furry characters, so when i've seen the tags on this one i was like "Hell yeah! let's see how it's going to turn out to be!"... and then i saw the screenshots... like, i don't want to be a mean asshole, but those ladies with her head mesh strech out directly from blender cracked me so hard i started crying with laughter XD
i'm curious to see what this game can provide, the laughs i already got, let's see if my dick agrees with my curiosity XD

• Love
Reactions: Feraltermite

Feraltermite

Jan 22, 2023
Just wait for "Doug Fooker in Space" hopefully Sep 2024. Remember in LOTCR Doug was taken by aliens. He ends up on an intergalactic zoo. Bad things happen and Doug has to escape. I did want to do another UE4 action game with Nunya Bidness (Nunya Bidness to the Rescue) but I have more fun with the top down point and click style.
XOXO FT

Feraltermite

Jan 22, 2023
like, when i said i would love to see a furry game that's not just e621 with extra steps, with jigsaws and 5yo level of puzzles, but with kinda like, an farm manegement, or an simple RPGmaker one with some hot furry characters, so when i've seen the tags on this one i was like "Hell yeah! let's see how it's going to turn out to be!"... and then i saw the screenshots... like, i don't want to be a mean asshole, but those ladies with her head mesh strech out directly from blender cracked me so hard i started crying with laughter XD
i'm curious to see what this game can provide, the laughs i already got, let's see if my dick agrees with my curiosity XD
I will try to get you what you want. I did it in ZF but the renders with fur cook my computer. Have you thought about frogs? I can do frogs pretty easy. XOXO FT

Feraltermite

Jan 22, 2023
View attachment 2035281

Not 5 minutes in, the girl deeply regretted attempting to chair the annual F95 staff meeting.
It is a choice based game. You can do good things or bad things. You don't have to do bad things. The player decides. This new mission I put in was pretty cool. You have to decide to save someone or not. The main game ending changes depending on that choice. I guess there are multiple endings right now. I think 5 different endings right now. All bad. . I have not set up a good ending until game done with early access. You can send me message on Steam page discussion forum or here to tell me what you would like to see and 90% of time I can do it within parameters. Come on, how many RPG games can you take you clothes off when you want? XOXO FT

Sep 22, 2020
I will try to get you what you want. I did it in ZF but the renders with fur cook my computer. Have you thought about frogs? I can do frogs pretty easy. XOXO FT
sry if i did sound mean, i just was caught off guard with the screenshots XD
Frog people would be an nice addition, you could also add some reptilian-like characters,from soft-scales textures to rough-scales textures, since they doesn't require as much of precessing power as fur would, your game is going in a good direction, hope i didn't offended you with my last comment XD

Reactions: Feraltermite

Feraltermite

Jan 22, 2023
sry if i did sound mean, i just was caught off guard with the screenshots XD
Frog people would be an nice addition, you could also add some reptilian-like characters,from soft-scales textures to rough-scales textures, since they doesn't require as much of precessing power as fur would, your game is going in a good direction, hope i didn't offended you with my last comment XD
I appreciate all comments. I know most people don't like my game but some people
do. I do need to get a new computer for faster render time. I did put some new scenes in with some furry stuff that came out ok but I have also expanded the game to become extremely weird (dwarf, gay, straight, transgender, furry, zombie, vampire, necro-play). I will work on some lizard woman. Maybe I can figure out how to make a frog (I know renderotik had a frog I was looking at but maybe just create something in Blender). Trying to change NPC assets right now to be completely original. Truth is, I love this game. The version y'all are downloading is almost a year old. The latest version on steam is wild. Regardless if you love it or hate it, big kisses to all you.

XOXO
Feral Termite

town.png
CherCum2.png DocZomB17.png StreetRat6.png