4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I am not able to make enough credits, is there a way to save edit or cheat them in?
Fastest way to get credits: go to the shooting range, 50cr per session.
Easiest way to get credits: work, but this goes terribly slow.
Most fun way to get credits: help plantgirl.
Most unreliable way to get credits: steal it from other crewmembers.

KP H-G

Sep 22, 2018
How do you log in to your office terminal? I can't find the username or password anywhere

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
I think this was a pretty good start, most people will probably complain about the mini games but they are easy so I have nothing against them. For a first version I was suprised there were multiple scenes for some characters. I'll keep watch of this as it develops. Also if anyone can't figure out how to make money an easy way to do it is to walk up to doors on the west side of the map, all the rooms are crew quarters you can pick open each day. Look at the symbol of burglar glasses on the desks and do a quick mini game to search the desk and get some money.

Oct 14, 2018
Seriously? This creator has no patreons? He deserves at least a few with this game.
Well the creator hasn't updated or continued on the game since it was released, even the Patreon is pretty much dead.
If you want money to flow in, then you gotta show people you are motivated and pump out new content and fixes.
My experience with the game was rather short, since no matter how many times i restarted my save, I always got stuck in the canteen when finding the sleeping blonde without clothes on, after the party. The creator hasn't made any fixes or anything so..

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote