Ren'Py Abandoned Sole Searching [v0.1] [Srun123]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

JM24

May 27, 2021
Use the universe map icon (top right)
Thanks! Do you plan to develop this game in the long run? The graphics are so much better than My Waifu's Feet but story-wise it's hard to see where it will go.

luxxord

Feb 5, 2020
Nice to see there is a sequel to My Waifu's Feet. I was wondering if you will be adding sex scenes with feet?

For example, these are some scenarios I came up with.

1. Girl gives player blowjob + footjob at the same time.
2. Girl gives player blowjob/ handjob while getting her feet licked or toes sucked.
3. Girl sits on player's face and gets her pussy licked while giving footjob.
4. Girl rides on player's cock while getting her feet licked or toes sucked.

srun123

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Thanks! Do you plan to develop this game in the long run? The graphics are so much better than My Waifu's Feet but story-wise it's hard to see where it will go.
The story is just -> gods give you access to worlds -> play in them

As you can see, right now there is Naruto, Home world, and Goddess world.

I plan to add Genshin Impact, Pokemon, Fate Series, One Piece, more hololive.

Once all the maps/animes are added to the game, I'll focus on updating the stories for each of them.

For developing in the long run... Here's the answer
I feel like most people think the devs are like full time committed to their projects. The reason devs often abandon game its because, the game is a side project/hobby. Sometimes real life shit comes up and your busy. That's what happened last time to me. I don't abandon the game because I want to, it's because there are priorities IRL that I have to take care of, because to be honest - I'm satisfied with my career/job. If I want to advance my career irl, I will always put the game on hold in order to put more time into IRL job.

My waifu's feet was abandoned, even though I could have continued it. I hated the quality of the game that I made, and that was because it was my first one. Since then my animations and images increased 10x, and I learned how to make the game much better quality(code wise). So yeah, I'm gonna work on this game till completion. There may be some pauses cause of irl work but, i'm gonna finish this game.

Last edited:

Noone2882

May 3, 2021

Once all the maps/animes are added to the game, I'll focus on updating the stories for each of them.

I feel like most people think the devs are like full time committed to their projects. The reason devs often abandon game its because, the game is a side project/hobby. Sometimes real life shit comes up and your busy. That's what happened last time to me. I don't abandon the game because I want to, it's because there are priorities IRL that I have to take care of, because to be honest - I'm satisfied with my career/job. If I want to advance my career irl, I will always put the game on hold in order to put more time into IRL job.

My waifu's feet was abandoned, even though I could have continued it. I hated the quality of the game that I made, and that was because it was my first one. Since then my animations and images increased 10x, and I learned how to make the game much better quality(code wise). So yeah, I'm gonna work on this game till completion. There may be some pauses cause of irl work but, i'm gonna finish this game.
Can't wait for genshin honestly

Reactions: srun123 and ItzSpc
Apr 19, 2022

Pokemon world, something I need so badly that I cant even describe it

• Love
Reactions: srun123

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
There are some error in the locations and characters, depending on where you move, you are either sent back to the game menu, or to another place on the map, or it is characters that are where they should not be

Capture d’écran (20).png

After Hinata's training 2, what should I do ? I have searched all the worlds, I have already unlocked everything that was feasible

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: srun123

srun123

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
There are some error in the locations and characters, depending on where you move, you are either sent back to the game menu, or to another place on the map, or it is characters that are where they should not be

View attachment 1961853

After Hinata's training 2, what should I do ? I have searched all the worlds, I have already unlocked everything that was feasible
You finished all the content in the update... I'll probably make a small fix to inform the user they completed all the content. That's my bad.

If you can, specify the locations with issues, and i'll bug fix as soon as possible.

Reactions: Envy*

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
Can u guys progress after hinata scenes or it is the end of this version?
If yes, how?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes