• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Sole Searching [v0.1] [Srun123]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

pandarom51

Apr 5, 2022
if I sub to your patreon will that give me an updated version of sole searching like after 0.1.1

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
Great Game!
Not sure if the creator is okay with this, if not taking the post down is okay it's his game after all.
I'm just doing this because the game is interesting and appeals to a nice niche. I made two versions, one with the focus on feet and the other including everything else. (not including game elements like menu elements and empty areas)

Just The Feet Stuff

Everything

Reactions: by2020 and Leon1999

Gusmaum

Oct 21, 2019
The dude deleted his Patreon and Twitter, so I guess we'll not get any update anymore

by2020

Oct 20, 2020
The story is just -> gods give you access to worlds -> play in them

As you can see, right now there is Naruto, Home world, and Goddess world.

I plan to add Genshin Impact, Pokemon, Fate Series, One Piece, more hololive.

Once all the maps/animes are added to the game, I'll focus on updating the stories for each of them.

For developing in the long run... Here's the answer
I feel like most people think the devs are like full time committed to their projects. The reason devs often abandon game its because, the game is a side project/hobby. Sometimes real life shit comes up and your busy. That's what happened last time to me. I don't abandon the game because I want to, it's because there are priorities IRL that I have to take care of, because to be honest - I'm satisfied with my career/job. If I want to advance my career irl, I will always put the game on hold in order to put more time into IRL job.

My waifu's feet was abandoned, even though I could have continued it. I hated the quality of the game that I made, and that was because it was my first one. Since then my animations and images increased 10x, and I learned how to make the game much better quality(code wise). So yeah, I'm gonna work on this game till completion. There may be some pauses cause of irl work but, i'm gonna finish this game.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Wow, man just dissappeared without notice. I hate that this happens more often than not.

Yukimura Sanada

Apr 8, 2020
Good morning or good evening.
I find it unfortunate that you decide to abandon one more of your projects.
Rare are the games that focus solely on the theme of "foot fetish" or "footjob" and yet a growing audience is demanding them.
You only have to look at hentai sites to understand that the demand is increasing.
This is one of the reasons why fewer and fewer people agree to financially support a project, because we have no guarantee that the developer is serious and honest.
Finally, even if I find it unfortunate that you stop this project, I wish you good luck in your life "irl"
(I use google translate to write this message, I hope it remains understandable).
Thank you for taking the time to read my message and I wish you a good day or evening.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes