EnZetsu

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
banner main full.png

Overview:
This is a sandbox game with many choices. You'll be able to build relationships with girls in different ways, opening up more and more possibilities. I plan to implement a lot of "tags", while adding new unique characters in parallel. Have fun!

Thread Updated: 2022-08-06
Release Date: 2022-07-18
Developer: EnZetsu
Censored: No
Version: 0.2b
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: TBA

screen bath.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0013.png screen1.png screenshot0015.png

Last edited:

EnZetsu

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Is that censor i spy? :whistle::coffee:
Patreon has "Full access to the game" in the tiers so is that's what this is about?
Censor for free, and uncensored for patrons?
It is fully uncensored, i use censor only on screenshot for patreon. This is an early development, and, as you can see, i posted my game fo free just to make a group of people, who will know about this project and maybe support me in the future.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
I will check it now
She left the first time, it was when I brought her back a second time that she wouldn't leave. She's out of stamina (or I am, not sure which). Maybe that's an issue.

I like the idea of this game. Enough unique qualities to be interesting. But the translation is rough for a native English speaker.

Reactions: EnZetsu

EnZetsu

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Okey, bug after date and some other things are fixed. I will often check this thread, so please write about any problem

EnZetsu

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Working on HJ animations, will be in the next update, I think. Need some comments from you guys, cuz idk what's wrong and what should I add first :coffee: