EnZetsu

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Don't you have your own vision, plans, for the game?
Roll with that. :whistle::coffee:
I want to make more base interactions with girl, such as HJ, BJ, maybe FJ, you know. And then deeply develop and connect all this actions with many reactions. I will try to add huge amount of different triggers for girls "events" in a future updates, so they will be more realistic. After finishing this "Elizabeth" I'll start to make another girl with another style. Maybe Elizabeth's mom, who knows :HideThePain:. And, yeah, I'm also making side content. Maybe, bathroom location with new possibilities inside, need to think

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Seems to be heavily inspired by Rogue-like, a great game, but also very complex. I commend you for trying.

1. Make English the Default language and fix it. I can tell you're not a native English speaker but you'll need one, or at least someone better at it than you are, as the language is very broken in the game right now. Dialogue makes little to no sense and it'll get worse if you let it snowball. I believe the frog is an attempt at making something quirky but it doesn't translate well and it just feels very out of place.

2. Dialogue options are irrelevant. We're offered multiple options when interacting with the girl, but the return options are a: +20 Obedience, b:+20 Love or c:+20 Obedience&Love, so there's no point in picking anything different from c, as I'm sure you're not tracking that choice. You should offer different choices with different, exclusive results so you make dialogue relevant. If there's no benefit to making a certain choice it should not exist. On that same vein, if a certain path will prevent someone from looking at a pretty image, you should remove that path. If you're not going to make an Obedience only path fun, just remove it, don't lie.

3. The game is all over the place and nowhere at the same time. Before worrying about adding shiny things, add a nice game loop that allows the player to easily meet the girl, talk to her and build up points or whatever. I played really little but I feel like it's really easy to fuck up this game if you're unlucky, as the only way to make money I found was gacha.

It's really early in development to say anything too elaborate about this game other than I think you'll abandon this project, but good luck. We'll see how it looks in the future. Or not.

Reactions: Samken and EnZetsu

EnZetsu

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Seems to be heavily inspired by Rogue-like, a great game, but also very complex. I commend you for trying.

1. Make English the Default language and fix it. I can tell you're not a native English speaker but you'll need one, or at least someone better at it than you are, as the language is very broken in the game right now. Dialogue makes little to no sense and it'll get worse if you let it snowball. I believe the frog is an attempt at making something quirky but it doesn't translate well and it just feels very out of place.

2. Dialogue options are irrelevant. We're offered multiple options when interacting with the girl, but the return options are a: +20 Obedience, b:+20 Love or c:+20 Obedience&Love, so there's no point in picking anything different from c, as I'm sure you're not tracking that choice. You should offer different choices with different, exclusive results so you make dialogue relevant. If there's no benefit to making a certain choice it should not exist. On that same vein, if a certain path will prevent someone from looking at a pretty image, you should remove that path. If you're not going to make an Obedience only path fun, just remove it, don't lie.

3. The game is all over the place and nowhere at the same time. Before worrying about adding shiny things, add a nice game loop that allows the player to easily meet the girl, talk to her and build up points or whatever. I played really little but I feel like it's really easy to fuck up this game if you're unlucky, as the only way to make money I found was gacha.

It's really early in development to say anything too elaborate about this game other than I think you'll abandon this project, but good luck. We'll see how it looks in the future. Or not.
Yeah, this build Is for test mainly, I'm gonna work on the weak sides now. Thanks for your review, it will help me a lot. :)

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
i get a message in russian whenever i try to upgrade something like stamina or click on the boxes in the inventory .

Reactions: EnZetsu

EnZetsu

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
i get a message in russian whenever i try to upgrade something like stamina or click on the boxes in the inventory .
You're lucky. This message tells you, that you don't have "upgrade points " or you reach your money limit. You can increase it after buying "safe " for your room

Reactions: playa2