Collection Pinup Sollyz Collection [2022-01-29] [Sollyz Haruz]

Iseli

May 3, 2018
I gotchu fam. Same steps with the other links, I just added in whatever I saw was in the missing content list, but didn't check if it was all updated. Lemme know if there's an issue with the links!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
I gotchu fam. Same steps with the other links, I just added in whatever I saw was in the missing content list, but didn't check if it was all updated. Lemme know if there's an issue with the links!

Thanks and yup it's updated.
The only old full set missing now is Jibril (No game no life).

Reactions: Thaddeus_2030

Astralmuncha

Nov 22, 2022

Thank you for the sauce, I kneel

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017

Bless your soul, thanks man

Thaddeus_2030

Dec 15, 2019
I just spent 5 hours waiting to download all the files from mediafire and another hour downloading them again because there were missing files, Even before that I had loaded them one by one to make sure they didn't get lost. But it's still missing.

after trying to find a way to increase loading speed the speed increased as expected but it did not solve the problem of missing files.
:cry::cry::cry:

auntesaunt

Jun 26, 2019
Hi, link of 19 files were broken. Might you re-upload them? THANKS
Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Yuuka [Sportswear] (Blue Archive)\Yuuka (Sportswear)_ (19).png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Sundyz 2022 (Original Character)\Voice by @Aife_thedarkelf\Sundyz_2022_NSFW.mp4

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Spirit Blossom Kindred (League of Legends)\Animated_Spirit-Blossom-Kindred_09.gif

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Spirit Blossom Ahri (League of Legends)\Spirit Blossom Ahri_01_06.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Sollyz Set (Original Character)\Sollyz_NSFW_V3_29.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Sollyz Maid Set (Original Character)\19_Sollyz2018_Set1_11.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Sollyz Maid Set (Original Character)\29_Sollyz2018_Set2_11.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Sollyz 2020ver. (Original Character)\PNG_s 500 x 3000\Sollyz_2020_Glasses07.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Sollyz & Sollyz FFXIV Xmas Set (Original & Final Fantasy XIV)\Sollyz2_V2_49.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Skadi (Arknights)\File_Skadi_01.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Scathach Set (Fate Grand Order)\Scathach_01.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Ramlethal (Guilty Gear -Strive-)\Ramlethal Valentine_09.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Raiden Shogun (Genshin Impact) [Voice]\Animated_Raiden_Shogun_08.mp4

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Nisha Labyrinth (Elsword)\3.mp4

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Ganyu 2023 (Genshin Impact)\Ganyu 2023 V1\Ganyu_2023_V1_18.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Astaroth Set (Shinrabansho)\Astaroth_NSFW_04.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Ara Devi (Elsword)\Animated_Ara (Devi)_8.mp4

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Ahri Set (League of Legends)\Solly Haruz League of Legends - Ahri - 15.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Ahri Set (League of Legends)\Solly Haruz League of Legends - Ahri - 16.png

add : were fixed ,Thanks

Last edited:

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, link of 19 files were broken. Might you re-upload them? THANKS
Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Yuuka [Sportswear] (Blue Archive)\Yuuka (Sportswear)_ (19).png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Sundyz 2022 (Original Character)\Voice by @Aife_thedarkelf\Sundyz_2022_NSFW.mp4

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Spirit Blossom Kindred (League of Legends)\Animated_Spirit-Blossom-Kindred_09.gif

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Spirit Blossom Ahri (League of Legends)\Spirit Blossom Ahri_01_06.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Sollyz Set (Original Character)\Sollyz_NSFW_V3_29.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Sollyz Maid Set (Original Character)\19_Sollyz2018_Set1_11.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Sollyz Maid Set (Original Character)\29_Sollyz2018_Set2_11.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Sollyz 2020ver. (Original Character)\PNG_s 500 x 3000\Sollyz_2020_Glasses07.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Sollyz & Sollyz FFXIV Xmas Set (Original & Final Fantasy XIV)\Sollyz2_V2_49.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Skadi (Arknights)\File_Skadi_01.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Scathach Set (Fate Grand Order)\Scathach_01.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Ramlethal (Guilty Gear -Strive-)\Ramlethal Valentine_09.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Raiden Shogun (Genshin Impact) [Voice]\Animated_Raiden_Shogun_08.mp4

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Nisha Labyrinth (Elsword)\3.mp4

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Ganyu 2023 (Genshin Impact)\Ganyu 2023 V1\Ganyu_2023_V1_18.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Astaroth Set (Shinrabansho)\Astaroth_NSFW_04.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Ara Devi (Elsword)\Animated_Ara (Devi)_8.mp4

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Ahri Set (League of Legends)\Solly Haruz League of Legends - Ahri - 15.png

Sollyz Haruz\Sets\Ahri Set (League of Legends)\Solly Haruz League of Legends - Ahri - 16.png
It seems to be a problem in mediafire...
PD: Does anyone know a good page to act as a mirror?

Last edited:
Reactions: auntesaunt