Collection Pinup Sollyz Collection [2022-01-29] [Sollyz Haruz]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Well i'm going to share my Sollyz Collection in hope someone share new content.
This link will only last 24 hours and tomorrow at this same time I will deactivate it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tell me if any files are damaged and I will fix it ;) .
:FacePalm: I appreciate that you didn't put these folders into .rar files. Because now I'm force to download every images individually due to that cloud service forcing people to pay just to group download (unlike MEGA).

Last edited:

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
:FacePalm: I appreciate that you didn't put these folders into .rar files. Because now I'm force to download every images individually due to that cloud service forcing people to pay just to group download (unlike MEGA).
You can use JDownloader 2, i dont use MEGA because it once forced me to pay to get back 2tb+ in artist content, now i use google drive :ROFLMAO: and mediafire for share.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
This link will only last 24 hours and tomorrow at this same time I will deactivate it.
Tell me if any files are damaged and I will fix it ;) .
........................................... Kool to share Thanks!!! Hope I dont need anything from it, to get link was a pain in ass. Then mediafire is BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: iMaxwell

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
After sorting out Hunterx33 Collection. The only thing I was missing from what I already got here were the PSDs and Gifs steps. Either that nothing much you couldn't get within this thread. What I did notice within that collection were the few sets that were missing one image compare to the one I already have. So be aware of that.

Reactions: Death69inc

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
After sorting out Hunterx33 Collection. The only thing I was missing from what I already got here were the PSDs and Gifs steps. Either that nothing much you couldn't get within this thread. What I did notice within that collection were the few sets that were missing one image compare to the one I already have. So be aware of that.
Can you tell me which sets? I had a couple of problems when uploading the files or I just don't have them :cry: .

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Can you tell me which sets? I had a couple of problems when uploading the files or I just don't have them :cry: .
"Black Magician Girl_10" is missing in the Black Magician Girl (Yu-Gi-Oh!) folder. The others I can't think at the top of my head..

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
So there was stuff to get lol . thanks for info. owell not going through the bs 3 steps to get link agian lol.

Dheiwkdjmj

Jun 17, 2021
Can you re-share again, i will appriciate that