LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
so... whenever I find a scene I enjoy, I make a save to remind myself of screenshotting it later. some of the saves are choices or you know, regular saves, but I got this many pages filled with 4 saves each. about 1.352 images to screenshot later. this is for v3.0.0, I haven't played the new release yet.

this was one of the longest games I've played in here, both this one and the Avatar TLA game, these two netted me more than 1k images to sc each. I haven't even get started with Avatar yet. :Kappa:

Reactions: Bloodguard

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
this is a life changer. holy, I was using the win10 screencapture thing having to recort the img manually not to get the title bar. just tested it, it's so much better now, thanks!!
If you just want the pic you can go to the image folder and copy paste them

Reactions: LeFapman

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
If you just want the pic you can go to the image folder and copy paste them
Yeah, but I just wanted to get some specific ones, whenever went to copy them from the original images there are games who makes like, the same character doing the same position but with the mouth open or eyes closed, and I'd spend some time just looking for the right pic I wanted to save. That's why I make saves and screenshot them.

Oh, there are some renpy games like Pale Carnations you can't unpack with the unren too, and I got no idea how to do these things so I just get around screenshotting them.

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Of course, there were also solo suggestions, usually for characters who didn't appear much, like Sarah's friends (I did a group scene with them as well as an ending)
There are plenty of us who would be happy with nothing but scenes with Sarah and her friends.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Sorry for intruding on the conversation like this, but could you tell us if you already have other projects in mind? Your work at Solvalley School has been incredible, I really liked the content, the banking system (which I'm even using a similar one in my project) and the entire narrative that surrounds this beautiful story.

I will be extremely happy to be able to play more of your games in the future.
I have HS Tutor, which is coming to its end as well. With the next update and the school principal scenes, all the characters will have finished their storylines, and I'll just do the harem scenes and the endings.

Then there's Honeymoon Island, which is a game made with models from DAZ Studio just for testing purposes, but the "prototype" of it pleased some people. I intend to finish that game as well and see if it has the potential to attract more patrons since my Patreon has been stagnant for years.

Finally, I have a project I want to do with Honey Select 2. I've already practiced a bit with the Studio and I've picked up the main mods I'll need to create the game. The idea of the game, for now (maybe I'll change it in the future) is:

- A 20-year-old man is fired from the office where he was working.
- He has no choice but to move back in with his "mother".
- His "mother" lives in an apartment with her two daughters (there is a third daughter who lives alone).
- In other words, the protagonist will have three "housemates" (one younger, one about the same age, one older).

When the MC loses his job, he is laid off along with two of his friends from the office. One is a "Kirk"-style guy who will be the MC's best buddy, the other is an eccentric nerdy girl who sees the two guys as idiots, but despite seemingly despising the two guys, deep down she cares for them. At the beginning of the game, the idea of having sex with this girl will be taboo, but of course this will change as the game progresses.

My intention for now is that the apartment where the MC will live with his mother and sisters will be pretty empty at first, and one of the MC's tasks will be to find people to live there. The idea is that his mother is like a business partner to the owners of the place or something, and the more people who rent the apartments, the more money she gets. And as the player brings in women to live in the other apartments, he'll have to provide services as if he's the manager of the place, but I don't know if I'm really going to go that route.

The city will be Solvalley-style, a somewhat immoral place, but now the map won't just be an inconvenience for the player to look for girls. I want it to be a place with its own personality, the player will have a map to explore if they want to, shops and restaurants to visit and people to meet.

There will be three main ways to interact with the game. The first is in the apartment building where the MC lives, and there will be a series of little doors for him to click on, mostly empty at first, but as the game progresses, all sorts of women (and their daughters) will be able to move into the place, opening up more events.

The second will be the town map. Instead of Solvalley, where the map is generic and just for the player to hunt for events, this time I want to do something more concrete where the player will be able to explore certain types of shops, restaurants, nightclubs, etc. I want the city to have its own personality.

Finally, there will be a quest interface where all the major storylines that the player will be involved in will be clearly marked, just like in an RPG. I want it to be impossible for the players to not know where to go, they'll just have to open up the quests they're doing and choose what they want to do next.

starkj

May 17, 2022
I have HS Tutor, which is coming to its end as well. With the next update and the school principal scenes, all the characters will have finished their storylines, and I'll just do the harem scenes and the endings.

Then there's Honeymoon Island, which is a game made with models from DAZ Studio just for testing purposes, but the "prototype" of it pleased some people. I intend to finish that game as well and see if it has the potential to attract more patrons since my Patreon has been stagnant for years.

Finally, I have a project I want to do with Honey Select 2. I've already practiced a bit with the Studio and I've picked up the main mods I'll need to create the game. The idea of the game, for now (maybe I'll change it in the future) is:

- A 20-year-old man is fired from the office where he was working.
- He has no choice but to move back in with his "mother".
- His "mother" lives in an apartment with her two daughters (there is a third daughter who lives alone).
- In other words, the protagonist will have three "housemates" (one younger, one about the same age, one older).

When the MC loses his job, he is laid off along with two of his friends from the office. One is a "Kirk"-style guy who will be the MC's best buddy, the other is an eccentric nerdy girl who sees the two guys as idiots, but despite seemingly despising the two guys, deep down she cares for them. At the beginning of the game, the idea of having sex with this girl will be taboo, but of course this will change as the game progresses.

My intention for now is that the apartment where the MC will live with his mother and sisters will be pretty empty at first, and one of the MC's tasks will be to find people to live there. The idea is that his mother is like a business partner to the owners of the place or something, and the more people who rent the apartments, the more money she gets. And as the player brings in women to live in the other apartments, he'll have to provide services as if he's the manager of the place, but I don't know if I'm really going to go that route.

The city will be Solvalley-style, a somewhat immoral place, but now the map won't just be an inconvenience for the player to look for girls. I want it to be a place with its own personality, the player will have a map to explore if they want to, shops and restaurants to visit and people to meet.

There will be three main ways to interact with the game. The first is in the apartment building where the MC lives, and there will be a series of little doors for him to click on, mostly empty at first, but as the game progresses, all sorts of women (and their daughters) will be able to move into the place, opening up more events.

The second will be the town map. Instead of Solvalley, where the map is generic and just for the player to hunt for events, this time I want to do something more concrete where the player will be able to explore certain types of shops, restaurants, nightclubs, etc. I want the city to have its own personality.

Finally, there will be a quest interface where all the major storylines that the player will be involved in will be clearly marked, just like in an RPG. I want it to be impossible for the players to not know where to go, they'll just have to open up the quests they're doing and choose what they want to do next.
I'm hoping there will be some netori in the game, very few games do it, they just go with netorare instead.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

HS Tutor stuff

Finally, I've been doing some things for Solvalley. My plan for this game is to finish it before the end of 2023. The main thing to end Solvalley is the ball scene, where Alex asks all the girls instead of just one. The dance will also be illegal, organized by Lisa in an abandoned place without anyone's permission, and will end with the police (Barbara) showing up to shut down the event. Alex is going to have sex with practically all the girls in this scene, it's going to be total chaos. Then I have other scenes that have been requested for a long time, like
- another scene with Alex + Adria (Miranda's maid)
- another scene with Alex + Valentina (Anastacia's mother)
- a mini-ending with Emma (doctor)
- an orgy scene with the milfs, preferably with the teachers and mothers present
- some other sharing scenes with Kirk+Verdi, Alex+Kirk+Ruzena, etc.
- There are more scenes I can't remember where I wrote them down...

Note that there's a lot left, and I want to finish the game before the end of 2023, so I'll probably leave some of those scenes for later, in case I feel like revisiting Alex and friends' adventures.

Last edited:

WilhelmKArl

Sep 27, 2018
Finally, I've been doing some things for Solvalley. My plan for this game is to finish it before the end of 2023. The main thing to end Solvalley is the ball scene, where Alex asks all the girls instead of just one. The dance will also be illegal, organized by Lisa in an abandoned place without anyone's permission, and will end with the police (Barbara) showing up to shut down the event. Alex is going to have sex with practically all the girls in this scene, it's going to be total chaos. Then I have other scenes that have been requested for a long time, like
Not quite the victory lap as the Harem Ending, but is something...

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Seems all good, but I'd like as many sharing scenes as possible, whether it's just Kirk or preferably orgy style with many girls and many dudes, including Kirk but not only.For me, along with the fun story and the great taste for creating characters, the "everybody can fuck anybody" thing is a defining part of the uniqueness of this game.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023

HS Tutor stuff

My plan is to have the sex scenes with Jasmine and the repeatable sex scene with Ursula at her house by the end of the month so I can make a new update. I have 10 days to do it, will I make it? I'll try...

- an orgy scene with the milfs, preferably with the teachers and mothers present
Please, if you can, finish the Harem, for us, as I would really like to see it completed, but only with the MC being the only one in the Harem

• Angry
Reactions: p22 and Bloodguard

Turalyon32

Jul 15, 2023

HS Tutor stuff

Note that there's a lot left, and I want to finish the game before the end of 2023, so I'll probably leave some of those scenes for later, in case I feel like revisiting Alex and friends' adventures.
Hell yeah, I hope for more Alexandra+Lara getting gangbanged by everyone scenes.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: fabulous007 and p22
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes