Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Just trained a char of this game on SD, it's not perfect and first of all, i'm sorry for the fingers and for the other flaws that you guys probably will find, it seems SD it's too early, but i don't think it's that bad too, so, here they are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Denchik

Koro2099

Aug 21, 2017
Guys, I'll soon be resuming work on the last Solvalley School update. I'm not going to rush it, I'll try to add everything that's been requested so far, as long as it's nothing unreasonable, like gay scenes with Kirk or things like that :ROFLMAO:, or endings for girls who have only taken part in a few scenes like those blonde twins.

I'll also try to keep 75% of the content solo, so if there are too many "sharing" requestts I'll have to select just a few.

So, whoever is still interested in this game, write down what you want to see, I'll add it to a list and then (maybe) add it to the final update of the game.

Bye!
I would love to see a repetable solo scene with Maela and Aurora and also to remake Alexandra date scene because it's kinda meh

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Guys, I'll soon be resuming work on the last Solvalley School update. I'm not going to rush it, I'll try to add everything that's been requested so far, as long as it's nothing unreasonable, like gay scenes with Kirk or things like that :ROFLMAO:, or endings for girls who have only taken part in a few scenes like those blonde twins.

I'll also try to keep 75% of the content solo, so if there are too many "sharing" requestts I'll have to select just a few.

So, whoever is still interested in this game, write down what you want to see, I'll add it to a list and then (maybe) add it to the final update of the game.

Bye!
Need all milf in harem mode and need alexandra sharing

HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021

Bye!
Definitely more sharing than solo! Would prefer it more 50/50. Feel like Verdi/Kirk/Alex need more closure. As in them DP'ing her. :)
Just more Kirk/Alex/girl threesomes would be kino. Would be cool to see an ending where Alex just shares main girls with Kirk and they live happily ever after lol.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019

Bye!
I'll give my suggestion, even if it has little chance to happen: in one ending, you made Lisa enjoy having sex with her father + Miranda's father. Afterward, they talk about prostitution and how she enjoys it, and she says that if Alex is ok with it she would do that kind of work again but this time for fun. I just wish it materialized later, maybe she could also convince her mother or a friend (Miranda ?) to do it too, and they'd live happy ever after as sex workers, with max profit : D. In another scene a long time ago, Laura (the teacher) also mentioned how it was exciting for her to receive money for sex, maybe she could join then.
Well, a man can dream.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello!
First, about HS Tutor

Now about Solvalley: I've decided that the next update will be the final one! However, I won't rush it, I'll try to add everything you asked for, as long as it's something reasonable, legal, etc. So, if you're interested in a certain scene for the final Solvalley update, say so in the comments (or send me a message) and I'll add it to the game.
Of course, I can't promise to add all requests, for example, I want the solo x sharing ratio to be 75% x 25%, so if a lot of people request a lot of sharing scenes, I'll have to choose just a few. Also, I'm not going to do very long scenes with characters who don't appear much in the game, so ending scenes with characters who barely appear, like, I don't know, those blonde twins (I don't even remember their names, to be honest), are out of the question.

Well, I guess that's what I had to say. Write in the comments what you would like to see in the last Solvalley update. As for HS Tutor, the update will be ready in early December.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017

Bye!
Awesome work! I'd love to see more of the girls eating cum out of someone else's pussy/ass.

Thelanded11

May 3, 2020
TK8000 in the last update , i want to see more scene like barbaran ( mostly of barbara ending ), monica ( lisa friends prostiution , monica ending ) and saori ending . pleaseeeeee

Drake7s

Aug 6, 2021

Hello!
First, about HS Tutor

Now about Solvalley: I've decided that the next update will be the final one! However, I won't rush it, I'll try to add everything you asked for, as long as it's something reasonable, legal, etc. So, if you're interested in a certain scene for the final Solvalley update, say so in the comments (or send me a message) and I'll add it to the game.
Of course, I can't promise to add all requests, for example, I want the solo x sharing ratio to be 75% x 25%, so if a lot of people request a lot of sharing scenes, I'll have to choose just a few. Also, I'm not going to do very long scenes with characters who don't appear much in the game, so ending scenes with characters who barely appear, like, I don't know, those blonde twins (I don't even remember their names, to be honest), are out of the question.

Well, I guess that's what I had to say. Write in the comments what you would like to see in the last Solvalley update. As for HS Tutor, the update will be ready in early December.
Please share scenes of Ruzena and family with Kirk

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mid4s and Jeycii_

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019

Hello!
First, about HS Tutor

I'll echo the sentiments of quite a few others: more sharing scenes would be fantastic! There are so few games that feature it, and the ones that do rarely have more than one or two scenes. So finding a game that has quite a bit of it has been quite the treat! Unfortunately I can't add much more request-wise, as I'm still working my way through the game (only discovered it a few days ago). Gotta say it's really solid so far, though!

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ooh. A final update for Sol Valley. Im SO excited because Solvalley had some great scenes..
My favourite girls are MIRANDA and RUZENA for sure.
Miranda was my 1st girl and I really love her looks and character. Ruzena has a stylish office working outfit, nice style and her character was really really wholesome and I absolutely loved her. A pity she didnt have many scenes.

Other top tier girls/women are def:
Victoria: the hot dark skinned woman who made the mc a better character and man. I absolutely loved her.

Sarah and Adriana. Mainly Adriana because her transformation from nagging b*tch to c*ck hungry woman was BEAST.

Marian, Lisas mother.. oh god. This milf deserved more scenes for sure. Her last straw scene in the bath was sooo hawt. I would have loved to see more of her for sure.

Sora. The Japanese style wife.. oh wow, she was so much hotter than her daughter. It was a absolute bliss with her. Too bad she also got rare scenes..

Barbara the police woman. Her scenes were absolultely hilarious and didnt get enough scenes either. She needs to be rewarded for keeping the town safe!

Lucy was a nice girl.. Her scenes werent that hot but her character development for accepting the mc and not cheating on him later on was a nice touch. I liked her as well.

Personally im not much into orgy scenes because every girl deserves 1:1 screen time but i can imagine its easier to get all of them into one room with one easy plot? I dont know how much time our BELOVED DEV wants to put into those scenes but... yea.. the milfs in solvalleyschool are much more interesting than their daughters (except for Mirana and Ruzene, they are still BEST) so more milf scenes are always welcomed.

LETS GOOO

Reactions: p22
Oct 18, 2020
>.> What are the limitations on what we can request at the end? What kinks are off the table?! :O ANYTHING allowed so long as it's legal?

Blackbeat01

Apr 23, 2018
How do I actually find Tatiana? After the first encounter she won't show up again no matter how many times I studied in the library and she doesn't show up anywhere else.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi!
Remember when I said that I would finish the HS Tutor update in early December? Well, we're halfway there and I still haven't finished it. But it's almost done, all that's missing are some animations of the repeatable sex scene with Jasmine and with Ursula.

Anyway, I took a short break from HS Tutor to do a simple Christmas project. I'd done a few projects like this before, but they were so bad that I decided they weren't worth spending time on. So I decided to do something a little more interesting this time.

After an accident involving Santa's sleigh and a freight train in Germany, which supposedly killed the old man, it's up to the player and Milena to save Christmas.

In this Christmas Special, you control Milena as she solves a series of riddles (some of which require knowledge of Solvalley and its inhabitants) to save Christmas, which is in danger of being ruined. The player will have the opportunity to visit and talk to well-known characters, while trying to avoid the terrible anti-Christmas ghosts, who have a habit of removing clothes from women. It's up to the player to complete the mission before Milena is completely naked.
The game is not very serious. My idea is that it's something silly that people will play a few times between now and Christmas and maybe stumble upon some random event they haven't seen before (there's a chance that, for example, the player will find a camera which allows him to take pictures of the girls to see exclusive images - which he can view anyway by opening the "images" folder, lol). There are some lesbian scenes with Milena and the girls, and the option for Milena to have sex with Alex (which gives some in-game bonuses). The ghosts and Kirk work as elements that hinder progress and cause Milena to lose clothes, but they don't generate direct sex scenes with Milena, so the content isn't too controversial. If there's time, I might do a "new game+" where the consequences of losing her clothes mean that Milena has to engage in sex, but if I do that, I'll give the player the option of not activating this content, so Milena will be 100% Alex's (and the other girls she decides to make lesbian love to).

An interesting thing about this little bonus is that Solvalley fans can at least get a taste of what the game would be like running in Full HD (1920x1080), with lots of animations and more understandable English.
Well, that's about it. The project is far advanced and will be finished in the next few days. It'll be available to all my patrons.

Bye bye!

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes