• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023

Note: The game isn't optimized to be played on phones, but from the tests I've done, I think it's possible to play it in its entirety. The apk file is named no.domain, but it works correctly.

About the Game:
A simple game I made in nine days. Unfortunately I didn't manage to add everything I wanted to, but Christmas is coming and I have to make the link available now...
In the game you control Milena and have to solve simple missions by walking around a map. Every move Milena makes on the map is a turn, and on every turn there is a risk that ghosts will attack and take away a piece of her clothing. However, there are ways to reduce the frequency of ghost attacks and to get your clothes back, just ask the people of Solvalley for tips.
For those who want to, there are a ton of lines for each character that aren't mandatory, but talk about the characters and their life at Solvalley universe.
After finishing the game, there is a "New Game +" option that adds some extra animations for Milena in some cases. That option is only recommended for those who don't mind to see Milena getting random dicks...

Tip for completing the game:
For those who don't want to learn by trial and error and talking to the characters in the game, the game is easy: just visit Alex (sex) and Kirk (get clothes back) when they are ready to perform their functions in the game. The status window shows when Milena can have sex with Alex for immunity and when she can dance for Kirk to get clothes back.
The game has collectible elements, such as pictures of the girls, and Monica (Hot Springs) explains how to get them. However, I don't recommend playing the game with a completionist mentality, because I didn't have time to really add decent rewards, or even a way for the player to better know what they have left to unlock.

Experimenting with animations:
I decided to experiment with using animations quite heavily in the game, so for example the introduction of the girls in the places is fully animated, the cameras move frequently, the conversations are animated, etc. Maybe this is the path I'll take in the future project that will replace Solvalley School, but I'm not sure yet. The theme of the game is completely non-serious, it's just something for fun with sex scenes!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, it was one of the games I liked the most, because you could choose to share or not, and because of the MC's story developed that you could choose the girl you liked most. The only thing I'm sad about is that I didn't finish MO HAREM, who knows, maybe you could finish it as a Christmas present for us, I know it's a lot to ask, but PLEASE

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Guys, I'll soon be resuming work on the last Solvalley School update. I'm not going to rush it, I'll try to add everything that's been requested so far, as long as it's nothing unreasonable, like gay scenes with Kirk or things like that :ROFLMAO:, or endings for girls who have only taken part in a few scenes like those blonde twins.

I'll also try to keep 75% of the content solo, so if there are too many "sharing" requestts I'll have to select just a few.

So, whoever is still interested in this game, write down what you want to see, I'll add it to a list and then (maybe) add it to the final update of the game.

Bye!

Sharing and incest is what made Solvalley awesome. Keep up the good work.

Feb 7, 2018
Guys, I'll soon be resuming work on the last Solvalley School update. I'm not going to rush it, I'll try to add everything that's been requested so far, as long as it's nothing unreasonable, like gay scenes with Kirk or things like that :ROFLMAO:, or endings for girls who have only taken part in a few scenes like those blonde twins.

I'll also try to keep 75% of the content solo, so if there are too many "sharing" requestts I'll have to select just a few.

So, whoever is still interested in this game, write down what you want to see, I'll add it to a list and then (maybe) add it to the final update of the game.

Bye!
The Sharing is among the Best sharing of any game I have played. More sharing please!

Actually, if I may? I'd like the MC to raise the children that his best buds knock up his girls with. That's right, I'd like for him to knock up his best friend's women and for them to knock up the MC's women.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
The Sharing is among the Best sharing of any game I have played. More sharing please!

Actually, if I may? I'd like the MC to raise the children that his best buds knock up his girls with. That's right, I'd like for him to knock up his best friend's women and for them to knock up the MC's women.
Fuck sharing. I'm greedy af. I'll cuck the shit out of them though. I haven't played this in a long time, back when it was Solvalley High School, so I don't know if that's in the game or not.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
game gets updates even after finished, people are pissed off.

game gets remstared very fast, people still get pissed off.

I think people need to shut the fuck up, or maybe it's true... maybe Dev needs to finish HS tutor and just start the 3rd game with every tag in the world (I like HS tutor but this 1 dick policy needs to end, sharing is caring and using only one penis the entire game is fucking stupid. it limits the plot, the sex scenes and animations by like 75%, it's crazy...) and use honey select 2 engine because it seems people dislike the first honey select visuals. koikatsu for HS tutor does look good tho, but needs a visual update for the next game possible as well.

honestly if I was the Dev I would drop patreon (hardly makes him money anyway) add tags like loli and incest and go wild with every other money support site that allows basically anything the dev wants. pick an engine I'm really good with, use blender to improve images and videos and walla... reach 17k dollars per month like that asshole eromancer that does 1 update every 2-3 month of 90 fixes no one asked for, + a single animation with another copy paste same skeleton body character so fans think he actually works on his game, and call it a day.

TK8000 is the only Dev on this entire site (that I know of) that makes far less than any other Dev, while releasing bigger and more often updates. it's amazing to me how people still giving him crap...
I think the people here are OK with me, I don't feel much hostility. I think it's because clearly Solvalley is something of a niche now, the game is too obsolete to compete with modern games, so only the really interested people still come to the threads to discuss and ask for things.

It's also fine if people want to be hostile, I'm not sensitive. :LOL:

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
I think the people here are OK with me, I don't feel much hostility. I think it's because clearly Solvalley is something of a niche now, the game is too obsolete to compete with modern games, so only the really interested people still come to the threads to discuss and ask for things.

Well, I found this when, I think it was Solvalley High School, could be mistaken and am merging the name with your other game? I've enjoyed it. Never shared in game and some fans used to get upset at me for that. But I don't see any reason to get hostile towards you. No one should.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017

well considering all the other developers you are in the good side, i mean you don't use the classical "mental disease excuse", the "rework", a update at year, copy paste models(at least not all of them), the circle jerk discord, go silent for months meanwhile patreon is still active, etc.
Beside you have a completed game and good humor and many don't have that one XD

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
well considering all the other developers you are in the good side, i mean you don't use the classical "mental disease excuse", the "rework", a update at year, copy paste models(at least not all of them), the circle jerk discord, go silent for months meanwhile patreon is still active, etc.
Beside you have a completed game and good humor and many don't have that one XD
I understand devs who get tired of making their games, everything that becomes work gets a bit boring after a while. But I follow a simpler philosophy, I don't promote my games so only people who really like them go to my Patreon, I charge quite cheaply so as not to put too much pressure on myself, and I basically only do what I find fun. That makes it easier to work. If I had to make a game in DAZ Studio with 50 complex characters and 300 pages of romance for every sex scene, I'd probably have killed myself by now lol.

Aya's story wasn't even finished though to be fair.
I decided I wasn't going to touch Aya's storyline anymore because all her scenes were still made in the old Studio, which had no resources and the result is pure garbage in visual form. I also barely knew how to write in English at the time. So if I touch Aya's storyline, I'll have to spend about two months fixing everything and that's something I really don't want to do. So I just want to do one more big update where I'll put in everything that's asked of me (and is feasible and I deem appropriate), and then never touch Solvalley again.

Oct 18, 2020

I don't think this game is obsolete at all. On the contrary, I think this game does well against many other games. I think what holds it back is the linear pathways with each character, where other games are working on adding love or corruption stats to enable various pathways... but in that instance, I see less characters or rushed pieces of work due to the amount of work that goes into making different pathways per character instead of just creating content for many without the need to keep re-doing every single scene.

This game is great in its own way. It stands as one of my favorites for sure.

Reactions: slobber

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
We making requests? We need more fathers in the mix - Lisa banged her old man off screen (would have been great to have seen more of that). Also the snooty glasses bitch with the swinging parents (Aya was it?) has a dad who wants to bang everything in sight so he can have fun with her whilst Alex gets to enjoy her old blonde BFF from the story.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I decided I wasn't going to touch Aya's storyline anymore because all her scenes were still made in the old Studio, which had no resources and the result is pure garbage in visual form. I also barely knew how to write in English at the time. So if I touch Aya's storyline, I'll have to spend about two months fixing everything and that's something I really don't want to do. So I just want to do one more big update where I'll put in everything that's asked of me (and is feasible and I deem appropriate), and then never touch Solvalley again.
I'd be more interested in seeing what YOU want to put into the final update in the game. Everyone is always making requests for you of what they want to see and as a result there's a ton of good shit, but has anyone ever just trusted your judgment and asked you to put what content you like most in the game to finish it off?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
(I like HS tutor but this 1 dick policy needs to end, sharing is caring and using only one penis the entire game is fucking stupid. it limits the plot, the sex scenes and animations by like 75%, it's crazy...)
This is completely subjective. The dev can make anything work with enough creativity and talent. It doesn't need to end just because you don't like it, that's fucking ridiculous.
I don't why my original comment was deleted unless we're not allowed to have different opinions?

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes