artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I actually like how idiotic the MC can be at times. Its a breath of fresh air to play this tongue in cheek so to speak. I know the major characters stories are done pretty much, but hopefully we can get a scene or two more with the minor ones.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Solvalley School [v0.16.0] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas
PC (826 MB): - - - -
MAC (777 MB): - - - -

Last edited:

witteb

May 3, 2019
the only one issue i have with this game is the MC i hate him he dont give a shit about the girls only getting his cock wet n move on to the next one everything else with the game i like its well done its just the MC i hate
im sure you rather want a MC who will kiss womens butholes.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Funny how long Alanna has been already the thumbnail of this thread and only now she got a h-scene.

(I think the thumbnail should consist of the longest existing character or those with the most content, so like Lara, Lucy, Kyra, etc. since Alanna was mostly part of House Arrest.)

Reactions: patrickB

Devilwar

Dec 30, 2017
what's the difference betweene Vanilla and Hardcore on Scene styles ?! i can't find it here :-/ sorry if someone allready posted then link me please, thanks! :)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
what's the difference betweene Vanilla and Hardcore on Scene styles ?! i can't find it here :-/ sorry if someone allready posted then link me please, thanks! :)
Hardcore is what would some of members here describe as NTR, which is not, it's sharing girl with other males.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes