Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
If you have not played this you should, it's a fantastic game(y)

SolVally is one of the funniest games I have found _ it's genuinely 'laugh out loud' funny and with this never-ending Covid drama we could all use a good laugh. I know I could; Party On Garth!

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2019
TK ur a god. cant wait for the HS Tutor update or any other games you have in store. I love all the kissing scenes

Last edited:

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Solvalley School [v1.1.0] [TK8000] - Compressed

Original Size: 4.22 GB

Compressed PC Size: 1.04 GB
Compressed MAC Size: 1.02 GB

Patches (v1.0.0 -> v1.1.0)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Kinda depends on what you mean? Like, I had vanilla on in an ending where the main character is filthy rich. In this ending you watch a girl who used to be a love interest have sex with your friend, while you pay for it.

However from what I know, you share your love interests extremely often on hardcore, there's tons of voyeur and gangbang etc but that was the only time I recall seeing anything close to a sharing scene on vanilla.

Back to your question: The majority of scenes will specifically change so that sharing does not actually happen. Though as a heads up, most girls in this game aren't exactly pure from the beginning. The mc's childhood friend and sister, who were both very attracted to him, ended up having sex with tons of guys in the past.

I'm out.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
I gave up on the prom scene.

What happens is that practically all players will arrive on the "prom" having a relationship with all women in the school (including teachers). A prom event would not make sense, all the girls would in theory be Alex's partner...

Maybe I can do this scene in the future because I want to have at least one harem scene involving several of the main girls, but it will be more of a bonus than a scene that is included in one of the storylines (the prom scene was included in Tatiana's storyline).

I changed that in the last update. Now the game has "solo" and "sharing" modes. But the system is not 100% perfect, there are occasions when some girls mention that they are not virgins, or that they confess to being total sluts. One of the girls at school is a prostitute, for example, and even though in solo mode it is not possible to see the details of her past, the fact that she has sex with other people for money is implicit in the game.

I honestly don't recommend Solvalley School for players who want a moderate experience that takes these things into account. In fact, to be honest, I don't recommend Solvalley School to anyone. It is a game that is already obsolete in several aspects (images, animations and writing are abysmal in older scenes).

There are hundreds of better games here on f95zone and I recommend that you play them instead of Solvalley. This game currently is something I do for fans who don't care about all the defects and problems and who want more scenes with the characters they like. It is not a game that I make in order to please the "normal" audience ("normal" in the sense of people who want games that follow the weg's standard), so there's a huge chance that you download 4GB and feel disappointed afterwards.
Honestly I found this game as one of my top favs on this site, definitely top 3. It's very all over the place but like in a good way. I cannot wait for whatever you create or update next with this game's series or even the next. With that said, Bar Waifu Continuation when? (; u ;)

arms99

May 11, 2018
Is there a way to get the new/remade Tatiana scenes, without having to start over?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Is there a way to get the new/remade Tatiana scenes, without having to start over?
I just got the new scenes immediately in my last save, despite having already played them. So you basically just have to load your savestate and you'll have them with each passing day.

Reactions: arms99

arms99

May 11, 2018
I just got the new scenes immediately in my last save, despite having already played them. So you basically just have to load your savestate and you'll have them with each passing day.
Thanks, I couldn't find them in the map which is why I was asking. But after going to sleep they began to trigger.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I haven't played the game yet, I'm concerned about the Bukkake Tag because that usually means Multiple males cum on a girl and I'm someone who enjoys the One Penis Police, So I'm not really interested in the idea of seeing another man in any sex scenes/events or the idea of sharing, I'm not saying that's the case but would someone let me know if I'll be seeing other dudes getting it on, the only group sex I like and the MC and other women, I don't plan to rant or anything I just want to know if this is a game I want to invest in or avoid :)

Reactions: Luffy1381

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
SolValley Gallery Unlocker mod.
Installation:
PC - Extract the "game" folder to the game's root folder (the one with the .exe)
Android - Extract the "game" folder to the game's "files" folder (the one with the saves folder and log.txt)
hey man, thanks for the gallery mod, but just wondering why after installing your mod on v1.1.0. There are less scenes than before unlocking!

Landerk

May 20, 2018
I haven't played the game yet, I'm concerned about the Bukkake Tag because that usually means Multiple males cum on a girl and I'm someone who enjoys the One Penis Police, So I'm not really interested in the idea of seeing another man in any sex scenes/events or the idea of sharing, I'm not saying that's the case but would someone let me know if I'll be seeing other dudes getting it on, the only group sex I like and the MC and other women, I don't plan to rant or anything I just want to know if this is a game I want to invest in or avoid :)

From time to time you will get the option to let your buddy('s) play with the girls, but you can say no. You will never be forced to let other guys play with your girls. There is one thing though, read spoiler for that.

I do really enjoy this game, hoping for a Sarah ending, love that firecracker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I gave up on the prom scene.

What happens is that practically all players will arrive on the "prom" having a relationship with all women in the school (including teachers). A prom event would not make sense, all the girls would in theory be Alex's partner...

Maybe I can do this scene in the future because I want to have at least one harem scene involving several of the main girls, but it will be more of a bonus than a scene that is included in one of the storylines (the prom scene was included in Tatiana's storyline).
Ah, ok. Thank you for replying. It's a little disappointing, but it makes sense. Having all of them as Alex's date can be pretty chaotic, even for this game. There goes my hope for another orgy/sharing variant to put a stamp on this game, lol. It's fine, though. This game had a lot of good moments.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes