AssKnee

Sep 17, 2020
Can someone give me 100% complete save file pls, i already finish the game but forgot save my progress when i delete it.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
after u finish/complete solvalley school, do u plan to create/work on a new game? ;o
Yes. At first I would like to try something with DAZ Studio, because I no longer want to use Illusion stuff and risk having problems with copyrights. The first problem is that I need a much better PC for this and only a new GPU (the RTX3080) is costing in my country what I earn the whole month. The second problem is that realistic characters don't please me.

So I'm thinking of creating a new secondary project with Honey Select, but using my current knowledge to produce something of a higher quality than Solvalley.

It will be a small project because my attention will be focused on HS Tutor. However, that project will keep the same spirit of Solvalley, and my only concern will be to have fun making the game.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Yes. At first I would like to try something with DAZ Studio, because I no longer want to use Illusion stuff and risk having problems with copyrights. The first problem is that I need a much better PC for this and only a new GPU (the RTX3080) is costing in my country what I earn the whole month. The second problem is that realistic characters don't please me.

So I'm thinking of creating a new secondary project with Honey Select, but using my current knowledge to produce something of a higher quality than Solvalley.

It will be a small project because my attention will be focused on HS Tutor. However, that project will keep the same spirit of Solvalley, and my only concern will be to have fun making the game.
there are some mods and morphs for DAZ that "cartoonify" the standard DAZ assets. I just know this from checking out the assets here on this site i haven't really messed around with them.
here is the link if you want to check it out

Adolfito

May 10, 2020
Hello TK8000, I hope you are well, if it is not too much trouble, can you share the honey select cards of your HOUSE ARREST game? Thank you very much for your attention and for making us happy with your work. I make this request here because I have seen that in the HOUSE ARREST forum has not written for a long time.

L3siON21

Mar 8, 2020
I dunno is this a glitch or bug but it's seems that I can't continue Lara's storyline after reading the adult magazine and try making a phonecall. I've even found that I didn't unlock the "1st vist" and "Lara & Maid" scene from the gallery replay even tou I've progress through it. Any idea?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018

I'd pay to see the same pacing with a more appealing Mature MC. One like the MC from House Arrest. MMA Fighter or ex-military. A pity youre not into DAZ. You would singlehandedly take all the other devs down. They wouldnt be able to compete. Because all of their models would be getting banged in a decent time instead of milked with one update a year. If there was a game where you could have the Mom from Milfy City, Sara, Isabella, D from Lewd Island, D from Mr Dots game in a massive orgy you'd probably play it. No disrespect to any of the Devs mentioned except for the one who only updates once a year because he deserves it.

vgadict

Oct 7, 2017
> I dunno is this a glitch or bug but it's seems that I can't continue Lara's storyline after reading the adult magazine and try making a phonecall.
I encountered this as well, but eventually I reached some scenes with Alexandra that allowed the phonecall to Lara to progress.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes