partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
any honeyselects that dont use fucking ogres and trolls...
:mad: Do NOT call female population of Solvalley ogres and trolls, they're adorable, cute, beautiful! Male population you can call whatever you want but not anything positive :D.
Yeah, Honey Select is notoriously bad in male characters. I tried for some time to make a decent looking male without any success... Females are really nice but males: o_O:OhMyGoodness::disappointed:...

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
0.9 to 0.95 is 2 months old. How long should they be kept in the OP?
How many games have 2 months between updates? Hell gumdrop is at what 7 months they still maintain links, Dude it aint that long. DMD has all updates listed.

In any case looks I missed an update too bad I can't be bothered to download the entire game to play a 200 mb update.

Sep 13, 2018
I cant do the shibuya I and II. Theres a heart in the bank but when i talk to ruzena it only has an option of invest 1000 and 5000 and withdrew all your money and go away

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
How many games have 2 months between updates? Hell gumdrop is at what 7 months they still maintain links, Dude it aint that long. DMD has all updates listed.

In any case looks I missed an update too bad I can't be bothered to download the entire game to play a 200 mb update.
Here is the link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next time, please PM me or use the right tag: @Rance H2O

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, nah. That ain't happening. Mega is stupid and has no recovery.
It does if you log in and use MEGASync.

Since @Rance H2O served @trumpthatbitch already let's use that open MegaSync to something useful...

For those interested to see what Solvalley School was in beginning, RPGMaker version 0.4.0.:

Now all we need is to get someone to convert that to Ren'Py! :p

Reactions: partanen

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
It does if you log in and use MEGASync.

Now all we need is to get someone to convert that to Ren'Py! :p
:WutFace:Wha-aa-t!?! I thought someone already posted Ren'Py version somewhere in this thread? Maybe you should Search?

. How To Search In F95Zone or Desire Will Be Angry GIF.gif
No, I'm not joking. This is serious post :angel: everyone should know how to search in F95Zone..

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
:mad: Do NOT call female population of Solvalley ogres and trolls, they're adorable, cute, beautiful! Male population you can call whatever you want but not anything positive :D.
Yeah, Honey Select is notoriously bad in male characters. I tried for some time to make a decent looking male without any success... Females are really nice but males: o_O:OhMyGoodness::disappointed:...
Nothing new there; Illusion has never made a good looking Adult Male.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
:WutFace:Wha-aa-t!?! I thought someone already posted Ren'Py version somewhere in this thread? Maybe you should Search?
View attachment 149626
No, I'm not joking. This is serious post :angel: everyone should know how to search in F95Zone...
Yeah, that was a joke. Since this game has been made with Ren'Py for a while.

But...someone made a Ren'Py conversion of RPGM 0.4?

PapaThunda

Jan 29, 2018
that kyra ending is what i have been waiting for since i started playing :'D well played.... well played. i am still laughing. goodluck with HS tutor and the next update

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
so, we are almost at the end of the game or it will continue after 1.0?
I think I'll call the next version 0.10.0. Then 0.11.0, etc.

But anyway, my intention is to finish all the storylines in December of this year. I've expanded Solvalley a lot more than I should and even though I still consider the game fun, it's inevitable that it will start getting annoying, repetitive and predictable if I don't quickly complete what's missing.

My plans are to do only updates of the main storylines from now on:

Anastacia and sisters: +3 events
Lisa: +4 events
Miranda: + 3 events
Lara and Alexandra: + 1 event

When I finish these events, I'll start putting an end to secondary storylines (like Shibuya, for example; Tatiana, Ruzena, etc). I hope to be able to finish all the storylines still in 2018.

Then in 2019 I'll finish the last details like the date events with most girls. The school prom. A special ending where Milena and Lucy get pregnant with Alex. The "time limit mode". Etc.

That's it. Bye!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think I'll call the next version 0.10.0. Then 0.11.0, etc.

But anyway, my intention is to finish all the storylines in December of this year. I've expanded Solvalley a lot more than I should and even though I still consider the game fun, it's inevitable that it will start getting annoying, repetitive and predictable if I don't quickly complete what's missing.

My plans are to do only updates of the main storylines from now on:

Anastacia and sisters: +3 events
Lisa: +4 events
Miranda: + 3 events
Lara and Alexandra: + 1 event

When I finish these events, I'll start putting an end to secondary storylines (like Shibuya, for example; Tatiana, Ruzena, etc). I hope to be able to finish all the storylines still in 2018.

Then in 2019 I'll finish the last details like the date events with most girls. The school prom. A special ending where Milena and Lucy get pregnant with Alex. The "time limit mode". Etc.

That's it. Bye!
What I want to know - will I be able to live on the farm with my 3 wives?

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes