Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
After the bomb explodes in the shopping mall (v0.9.1), it boots you back to before that event, saying itll continue in 0.7, is that intentional (still not continued) or a bug?
Things seem to have progressed (its zoned off by police, etc) but cant save or anything still or do the quest again despite the boot-back

edit: i assume its got something to do with me going in the sewers and getting the keycards before i even met the quest giver
edit2: nope, still no progressing, game just seems to be stuck? even tried doing a fresh save and redownload the game
Intentional, i won't have time to finish it i'm current working on it, abt the save it's a bug, i'll fix it. sorry for it

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
After the bomb explodes in the shopping mall (v0.9.1), it boots you back to before that event, saying itll continue in 0.7, is that intentional (still not continued) or a bug?
Things seem to have progressed (its zoned off by police, etc) but cant save or anything still or do the quest again despite the boot-back

edit: i assume its got something to do with me going in the sewers and getting the keycards before i even met the quest giver
edit2: nope, still no progressing, game just seems to be stuck? even tried doing a fresh save and redownload the game
Go back to home, sleep once and it should be fixed and you will be able to save.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah, you need to actually be a virgin to do it, mind. It's very profitable though, I got 30k credit.
Isn't it a dream? there's a scene where they invade her room but she wakes up and it was a dream

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
No, you can do it for real. Just fap enough to the video and have high enough corruption.
Wow I didn't know that and I deleted the game with my save and everything... I'm going to have to start over again

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomatraRmk-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
1.00 is broken schame goes not on ol event lower

1.00 have many broken bugs not playble

Last edited:

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I might be dumb or it might be some kind of bug, but I can't open the menu neither with the controller nor by the keyboard. Which means that I can't even save, anyone haves any ideas?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I might be dumb or it might be some kind of bug, but I can't open the menu neither with the controller nor by the keyboard. Which means that I can't even save, anyone haves any ideas?
I change the menu access button from x to c. it's on patch notes.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Somatra There is a glitch on this wall,
View attachment 2917907

Misspell here
View attachment 2917976
plus, you can leave naked from the Red Dagger changing room (I guess this is valid from any except your room),
and, weitress job is not great, is not that big of a deal counting the tables however I guess it get off-topic from this kind of game (just add a texture number on the tables), futhermore serving empty tables is ridiculous with also zero interation from the costumer.

Btw the map is pretty confusing and if wasn't for my explore passion I didn't even know there was another part of the city, you are also oblivious where to go to do some task, es. buy the milk and/or the phone, I guess you can make a bit more interactive the npc with questions from your current objectives.

Also, honestly I didn't expect this radical change with the mc, first is introduced as frail and "yes sir" and then shitty talking with the ia and/or other ppl, plus I think you should re-check some writing es. the first time you start the pc immediately go to the red cam site, curiosity surely is a thing however the corruption part is overall is a bit lacking, I guess too much too quickly.. Probably solvable with an heavy introduction beforehand.

Lastly, I didn't even think the menu section was set to "c", I had to search in here in the forum, a comand map would be helpful at the start. Meanwhile please also change the hide text from the sprint button (shift), this is causing sometimes to hide involuntarily the text and think to some extend that the game had freeze.
I'll answer in topics;

1- Fixed the wall on next update 1.1
2- Fixed the Misspell on next update 1.1
3- Are you sure that you can leave the redcult building naked? if is a yes can you send me a print? cause I was unable to replicate it (I use the same code as the bedroom)
4- The waitress job needs some polish and some events that are related to the customers and Edgar route, but still, I'm not working on it in while.
5- abt the map I don't think that confusing, but I understand, I plan only to add more environmental things (for the quests I can make it more explanatory by adding some hints like in the milk quest I can put "you find milk at commercial center west" and things like that)
6- Abt the general corruption some people already told me that is fast but it's a sandbox game I can't control the pacing with precision, Even having a heavy introduction still be fast, I think that somatra needs its non-hentai events between hentai events. For example, i plan to make a mine (new work )where you won't have any hentai events still having a lot of content.
7-abt the menu access on C it's on patch notes I explained why I changed it, and the hide button for default is shift I can place it on the tab.

In general i know several things that i can improve in gameplay. I really try to listen my community and mold somatra to be something good to play, but some changes take time and i don't work more then 2~3 hours per day in somatra, so it's fucking hard to follow what my community want that fast.

Let's suppose that i'll work at edgar bars polishing the waitress work, this easier takes 24~26hours of work, between, writing, images, coding, testing and so on, if i worked on somatra full time this should be something arround 3 days of work, but at my current pacing it's 2 weeks i can afford to make those things, at least not right now.

Thank you for your feedback.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'll answer in topics;
3- Are you sure that you can leave the redcult building naked? if is a yes can you send me a print? cause I was unable to replicate it (I use the same code as the bedroom)
I'll give you directly my last save.
1694325903257.png

Btw I've added more stuff to my original message.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes