EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sem título.png

Overview:
Somatra tells the story of Alisa Howard, who was suddenly arrested for crimes that she didn't commit, and taken to the prison city of somatra she will have to learn how to survive in this new world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Developer: Somatra - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Walkthrough (v1.3.0): - Link

Hotel Hotfix 2:

Cg_32_03.png 03.png Cg_09_05.png Cg_33_32.png 01.png 02.png 04.png 05.png 06.png Boom_Ella.png Cg_02_09.png Cg_03_04.png Cg_06_21.png Cg_14_12.png Cg_18_01.png Cg_19_01.png Cg_24_14.png Cg_27_16.png Cg_29_10.png Cg_34_26.png Cg_36_13.png City_Event_02_02.png

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
reading the summary and dev note then looking tescreenshot .. seem like a very ambitious and interesting project i'll try it as soon as i finish dl-ing it

btw i'm wondering, is the game somewhat vanilla with the mc in couple trying to survive while being a bit tainted by the city or is it brutal corruption for a naive girl ?

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
reading the summary and dev note then looking tescreenshot .. seem like a very ambitious and interesting project i'll try it as soon as i finish dl-ing it

btw i'm wondering, is the game somewhat vanilla with the mc in couple trying to survive while being a bit tainted by the city or is it brutal corruption for a naive girl ?
both, it's a sandbox u can even have a virgin ending or.. well u know

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I just finished playing a good bit of it. Still did not see everything you can in this version (didn't get a few scenes with the old fart in his office).
There will be some time before I come back to it. It's waaay to bare-bones at the moment but I will definitely come back to it.

An interesting combo between graphics and text-based and the story shows promise. Good luck to mr dev. Seriously considering becoming a patron (I have two other projects that I am a patron to but one has been stagnating for far too long).

Reactions: N3koGuy

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I just finished playing a good bit of it. Still did not see everything you can in this version (didn't get a few scenes with the old fart in his office).
There will be some time before I come back to it. It's waaay to bare-bones at the moment but I will definitely come back to it.

An interesting combo between graphics and text-based and the story shows promise. Good luck to mr dev. Seriously considering becoming a patron (I have two other projects that I am a patron to but one has been stagnating for far too long).
I appreciate your support, follows somatra on discord u can see the public news there

Reactions: N3koGuy
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes