Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v1.169] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

DeathKidFTW

Nov 21, 2018
How are the monster spawns handled in this game? Are they weighted in any way? Some runs it's mostly wolf and bowman spawns that are no problem to handle. On other runs 5 of the wizards spawn back to back and their large health pools makes it essentially impossible to manage the tide of enemies until I get slowly overrun. Having to spend all 3 characters actions to kill even just one of the tankier enemies just feels super awful and is a complete waste of action economy.

What are some tips to minimize how much you have to rely on RNG? What is the list you guys follow for enemy priority? I tried following the devs advice posted earlier in the thread, and it helped a smidge, but I have been stuck for about 10 runs so far making zero progress. Usually only making it to the first location and no further. I feel like after playing on and off for the past few nights I am making better decisions, but sometimes it feels genuinely impossible to progress due to not landing heads on the archers double damage enough, or not getting the right skills at the start, or just getting the hardest group of enemies to deal with. I also haven't even had the chance to actually fight any of the floor bosses, with only 2 runs getting anywhere close.

Also, props to the dev for sticking to their guns on their vision for the game. I personally think it's way too fucking hard, and the margins for error are aggravatingly thin, but I have nothing but the utmost respect for people making the games that they truly enjoy and believe in. Ignore the haters and keep doing you. (But please show how much damage attacks do in the future. Guessing how much my push and pull attacks will do is honestly one of the most frustrating parts.)

Reactions: Golgun and castoli

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
(But please show how much damage attacks do in the future. Guessing how much my push and pull attacks will do is honestly one of the most frustrating parts.)
This right here is a big indicator of why you might be losing so much. There’s no guessing when it comes to damage values.
Heroines deal full damage with their basic attack inside their zone. 50% damage in an adjacent zone, and 30% in the furthest zone. Skills deal 100% damage in any zone unless otherwise specified. 2 Crash damage is applied for every space an enemy is pulled before crashing into another enemy.
Crash damage is only applied if the enemy being pulled/pushed would have continued if not for the enemy they crashed into.

my personal enemy priority is:
Archers, Straw dolls, Ropers, Wargs, Wizards, Goo, Swordsmen

Dealing as much damage as I can without dropping my stamina below 50% is a good strategy. Hit as many targets as possible if a skill allows for it. Try not to waste your skills by using them when they aren’t going to be maximized.

DeathKidFTW

Nov 21, 2018
This right here is a big indicator of why you might be losing so much. There’s no guessing when it comes to damage values.
Heroines deal full damage with their basic attack inside their zone. 50% damage in an adjacent zone, and 30% in the furthest zone. Skills deal 100% damage in any zone unless otherwise specified. 2 Crash damage is applied for every space an enemy is pulled before crashing into another enemy.
Crash damage is only applied if the enemy being pulled/pushed would have continued if not for the enemy they crashed into.

my personal enemy priority is:
Archers, Straw dolls, Ropers, Wargs, Wizards, Goo, Swordsmen

Dealing as much damage as I can without dropping my stamina below 50% is a good strategy. Hit as many targets as possible if a skill allows for it. Try not to waste your skills by using them when they aren’t going to be maximized.
I think I may have encountered a bug at some point then, because my collision damage was increased in certain situations. I thought that them having the post sex buff would increase the damage, but I specifically checked to see if that was the case, and it still only dealt 2 damage. Is it supposed to increase? Having the numbers actually shown on the attacks before committing to them would help a lot with calculating and making the right decisions.

Also, having an actual text log with all of the numbers would help so much with testing and trying new options. I am a numbers guy. I want to see all of the damage calculations and know exactly what is happening from every source. I know this may not be feasible to implement with how many enemies are attacking each turn, but I would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: Bulbanych

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
I think I may have encountered a bug at some point then, because my collision damage was increased in certain situations. I thought that them having the post sex buff would increase the damage, but I specifically checked to see if that was the case, and it still only dealt 2 damage. Is it supposed to increase? Having the numbers actually shown on the attacks before committing to them would help a lot with calculating and making the right decisions.

Also, having an actual text log with all of the numbers would help so much with testing and trying new options. I am a numbers guy. I want to see all of the damage calculations and know exactly what is happening from every source. I know this may not be feasible to implement with how many enemies are attacking each turn, but I would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks for the reply!
Oh yeah, sorry, I said 2 damage when i should have said 20% of your heroine's attack stat. (which is usually 2, but if you raise it then it will increase.)

uvenk

Jul 23, 2020
when the warrior is roped and you hit the roper with the ninja and the roper doesnt move posion bc there is another enemy it bugs out and you cant use the warrior and if the warrior is the last character of the turn you need to exit the game.
edit: happened again in the same way the warrior is marked as the last of the turn and should be able to attack but when i click her nothing happens

Last edited:

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
its no bad game. But gameplay is just... random, if get good special ability and weak enemy's you will win. If you get garbage ability's and nonstop spam of archers you will lose. I wish its not so slow, when enemy's makes a move its like forever. In gallery i hoped they add sound with sex scenes. I will be looking on this project

Reactions: zazazaku
4.50 star(s) 39 Votes