Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v1.169] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
that actually have been discussed in the discord, if you have any ideas there is a feedback channel whe you can give out sugestions!!
well i don't have much ideas, i could share some here:). I like idea with voodoo dolls, wish there more possessing scene with them. Maybe add secret cheats in game, like cheat code. Would wish we could buy character we lose in battle with stats and skill for gems, also do higher our dmg, "lvl up" character after battles. make gold coins more useful, for buying potions, stamina, mana for 15 gold for example.

Reactions: Kevodi

Steven_Bills

May 25, 2022
View attachment 3206036

View attachment 3206038

View attachment 3206041

View attachment 3206042

In class Enemy

public void Initialize(EnemySO enemySO)
{
this.girlHavingSex = null;
this.thisEnemySO = enemySO;
this.art.GetComponent<Animator>().runtimeAnimatorController = enemySO.GetAnimatorController();
this.hp = 1f; // <------
Now, I'm brand new to using this program, but even following this exactly, I keep getting a huge list of errors when I try to recompile, and I can't just choose to ignore them or anything. Is there something I'm missing as far as setup or options? Or does this method simply not work anymore? As much as I enjoy playing and hunting down scenes for the gallery, I'm at the point that I'm willing to use some sneaky cheats to make the process of getting the last few a little easier and less time-consuming, and somehow trying to change a couple of lines of code is even harder just because I'm an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing with dnSpy.

Denisman

May 31, 2018
Now, I'm brand new to using this program, but even following this exactly, I keep getting a huge list of errors when I try to recompile, and I can't just choose to ignore them or anything. Is there something I'm missing as far as setup or options? Or does this method simply not work anymore? As much as I enjoy playing and hunting down scenes for the gallery, I'm at the point that I'm willing to use some sneaky cheats to make the process of getting the last few a little easier and less time-consuming, and somehow trying to change a couple of lines of code is even harder just because I'm an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing with dnSpy.
Maybe you are not a programmer....

For lastest build you need to change one additional line

int num = Random.Range(0, 101);

to this line

int num = UnityEngine.Random.Range(0, 101);

Steven_Bills

May 25, 2022
Maybe you are not a programmer....

For lastest build you need to change one additional line

int num = Random.Range(0, 101);

to this line

int num = UnityEngine.Random.Range(0, 101);
I certainly am not lol. This and CheatEngine are the closest things to actual coding I can do; took programming as an elective in high school and the teacher quit within the first week lmao. Anywho, thanks for the tip, it worked like a charm. Time to hunt down those last elusive scenes for the gallery!

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
I certainly am not lol. This and CheatEngine are the closest things to actual coding I can do; took programming as an elective in high school and the teacher quit within the first week lmao. Anywho, thanks for the tip, it worked like a charm. Time to hunt down those last elusive scenes for the gallery!
I mean, no need to complete it all now. You could always save it for later when i add even more stuff. I am purposefully trying to design this game with so much content that it's unlikely someone will see most of it, if you want to be a completionist i'd suggest waiting so you don't burn out. I appreciate that you are eager to see more of my art though. I want this to be a game where you feel like there's always a chance you could find something new.
(the 1HP mod is a disgrace though, at least do a 15 HP mod or you're going to get VERY VERY VERY bored)

calastread

Feb 14, 2019
How do you get taken into the slave market? ive lost to the slaver twice now but it still just sends me to the start

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
How do you get taken into the slave market? ive lost to the slaver twice now but it still just sends me to the start
If you lose all three then you lose. If you lose one or two people then you can buy them back if you land on the slaver. (You also get any you've lost back if you defeat the slaver) The best method I've found if you want the bondage outfits is: buy some coupons from him then fight him, whittle him down to one hit, then let two of your girls get taken, defeat him then you've got both back in bondage outfits, then lose the other to something else and turn in a coupon to get her back.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
First off, tricky yet charming game! The art is great, the mood is fun, and the gameplay pretty brutal at first. Took two tries to get to the end, and a lot of that is due to rng (not all skills are created equal).

Sorry if this has been answered before, but is there any way to keep the new saucy attire if a heroine has been captured for the next run? Something about being able to change up the look as you get your grind on in a myriad of ways just does it for me, haha.

Plus it'd be fun if there was a way to unlock the swordswoman's helmet, though that kinda goes against a lot of the games writing. (Which is kind of on brand too, so whatever. Could end up a big tiddy elf with entirely too much hair that can't possibly fit under that helm, for example.) Anyway. Skins are great, but time consuming as heck.

Love the art. Love it.

I was kind of giddy when I met the lizard swordsmaster who commented on my weapons needing an upgrade, thinking a potential visual upgrade or twist was on the way. I don't hate the dojo, far from it, but still. Aw.

Also kind of want a spell or ability for the girls to breed the lizard to continue her line (magic dildo or magic meat. A cat is fine too.) Her story is played for laughs, but you can't help but feel for her.

...Kind of amazed there isn't a catgirl type to offset our kobold unicorn orc pound puppy hybrid.

For suggestions... why not a messed up version of monster taming? A girl learns to 'tame' a special critter or monster, of course, by shagging it, either locking her out of the fight or maybe just for the round at a time, so the player can choose which girl starts wearing them out, and it'd take multiple sessions. (Which is still kinda dicey because most of the while you need all girls on deck.)

When the critter is tamed, the player can choose which one the party takes with them on the next run, which has several random moves it employs occasionally that are (mostly) helpful, with the additional hiccup that they may take a random heroine to pound town for a round when they get pent up. (Less helpful.)

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered before, but is there any way to keep the new saucy attire if a heroine has been captured for the next run? Something about being able to change up the look as you get your grind on in a myriad of ways just does it for me, haha.
Not yet, I plan on adding an outfit system later though and have made lots of art for it already. There won't be too many outfits because it's too much work, but i'll make the bdsm gear unlockable through that eventually.
Plus it'd be fun if there was a way to unlock the swordswoman's helmet, though that kinda goes against a lot of the games writing. (Which is kind of on brand too, so whatever. Could end up a big tiddy elf with entirely too much hair that can't possibly fit under that helm, for example.) Anyway. Skins are great, but time consuming as heck.
Tsk Tsk, No spoilers.
Love the art. Love it.
Thank you :D

...Kind of amazed there isn't a catgirl type to offset our kobold unicorn orc pound puppy hybrid.
Kind of a long story, but I'd originally started this project with another coder and my original idea was to have each of the 3 heroines be a different kind of monster girl. He wasn't into monster girls so we ended up just making the archer the only monster girl. This coder ended up dropping out of the project, but the designs stayed. Point is, I agree with you, but sadly, we're too far gone now.

For suggestions... why not a messed up version of monster taming? A girl learns to 'tame' a special critter or monster, of course, by shagging it, either locking her out of the fight or maybe just for the round at a time, so the player can choose which girl starts wearing them out, and it'd take multiple sessions. (Which is still kinda dicey because most of the while you need all girls on deck.)

When the critter is tamed, the player can choose which one the party takes with them on the next run, which has several random moves it employs occasionally that are (mostly) helpful, with the additional hiccup that they may take a random heroine to pound town for a round when they get pent up. (Less helpful.)
I'm not going to spoil anything ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
To be fair, they are all charming designs. And if you are consumed with self loathing and no consideration for your own sanity, who is to say skin/appearance wise the Ninja won't end up as a catgirl. Or schoolgirl. Or both. Will likely subscribe when there's a little more free cash monies. Best of luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trongle

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
This game rocks. Though I wish we could do more with the coins than buying skills and items than randomly appear in a run. It would be cool to be able to start the run naked or in bondage gear for a price. These arent quite buffs, its just a different approach. It would be nice especially since a lot of art is for bondage, and its very hard to try to lose so that one or 2 heroines get captured, but not at the same time as to lose the run. You cant even fap at the end cause it instantly goes to end screen.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Laughingfox if the swordswoman take off her helmet it will be lost magic :sneaky:, Although , as the bad ending would be works.
Unless under that helmet is *another* helmet.
She could also rock the lewd Skyrim half helmet look (with horns, because of course) with dramatic shadows, which ends up with nearly the same result. Toss in some celtic body tats for extra swag.

...Or maybe the harem girl look, rocking a veil and hood. Haha, I could shamelessly suggest things all day.
Heck, she could go Mandalorian helm, but with a shiny thong and nip piercings. This is the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonsix6969

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Unless under that helmet is *another* helmet.
She could also rock the lewd Skyrim half helmet look (with horns, because of course) with dramatic shadows, which ends up with nearly the same result. Toss in some celtic body tats for extra swag.

...Or maybe the harem girl look, rocking a veil and hood. Haha, I could shamelessly suggest things all day.
Heck, she could go Mandalorian helm, but with a shiny thong and nip piercings. This is the way.
kakashi style :sneaky:, if her face will be in shadow(only mouth you can see) it also could work. I prefer more ninja woman and archer acutally.

AA_gunner

Mar 8, 2024
I feel kinda stupid, but i find this a bit hard gameplay wise. I always get overwhelmed and so far i havent gotten even through the first area boss. Any tips?
Other thatn that, i am really enjoying the game. Great work!

Last edited:
Reactions: bucefala
4.50 star(s) 39 Votes