Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.40] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

tempboi7

Aug 2, 2020
When she uses it, she has 5 stacks of invis, everytime a turn passes or you hit her reduces one stack, you have to wait or reduce her stacks and hit her with all you have.
My God, I get it. Although I did find it weird it didn't seem the counter was going down. Or maybe I missed it.

Still I am really loving the development dev, but I have to admit Waffles do seem pretty useless? Or maybe I am not sure what they do, maybe instead of restoring stamina they increase it? I don't know what I did, but I also bought an upgrade item from Hot Griffith and despite spending 150, it cost me nothing.

Also still hyped for more capturing animations, you made me like thicc girls with how you framed the bondage. Gosh it would be interesting to see how you implement gags and blindfolds if you have the time for it. I do know someone did mention wanting to have lewds that didn't lead to gameovers, so maybe we could have S.L.A.V.E. interactions with the defeated bosses? Or even bondage interactions like with Kunoichi's restrain.

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
I do know someone did mention wanting to have lewds that didn't lead to gameovers, so maybe we could have S.L.A.V.E. interactions with the defeated bosses? Or even bondage interactions like with Kunoichi's restrain.
I have plans for future lewd boss interactions and for many of the scenes . But they are all tied to a mechanic that is yet to be implemented that will throw the game on its head a bit. I’m hoping to put it in either during the second level’s development or right after.

shivrod

Jun 29, 2017
So my n00b take on the game: Has a great, distinctive art style with a very promising combat system. That said, the current balancing feels really rough.

Firstly, abilities feel heavily unbalanced. For example, a lot of Red Girl's abilities only affect the Red Zone, which also happens to be the least trafficked of the 3 zones. Meanwhile on the other end of the spectrum, Triple Arrow and Blue's 40 damage AoE yield some fantastic dividends.

Secondly, the Slave buying system feels fundamentally awkward. As I understand it, the following chain of events has to happen: First, you need to have one of your girls captured, then you need to not lose the game before you reach a slave outpost (pretty hard since you'll be one fighter short). Finally, you need to have enough money to afford freeing the girl.
This is a shame because the idea of captured fighters being corrupted sounds really cool, it's just that currently even one defeated fighter sets off a rapid downward spiral.

Maybe if a captured girl has to be carried left to right across the battlefield before she's enslaved? In that case, the player would have an interesting dilemma: attack the abductor (who isn't a direct threat) or focus on approaching enemies. To give the player some breathing room, the fleeing abductor could also combine with any enemies it encounters as it withdraws (by combine, I mean it gains their HP and removes them from combat). So it gets harder to kill the more enemies it passes through, but that also means you've fewer -other- enemies to worry about.

Mar 16, 2018
really good game, while i'd personally like more loods. the humor, gameplay, and overall idea is really good
and given it's like version 1 it'll be vastly improved in the future, looking forward to this.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
It is clear how much love put in to this game, but I really didn't like endless enemy idea. Feels like there is no goal in the game.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
It's a fun gameplay loop despite the lack of lewds, that said there seems to be a bug where if 1 of your heroes is defeated and the other two stunned the game soft locks. (I can't choose any heroes to make a move so the enemies don't get to have a turn.)

tempboi7

Aug 2, 2020
I have plans for future lewd boss interactions and for many of the scenes . But they are all tied to a mechanic that is yet to be implemented that will throw the game on its head a bit. I’m hoping to put it in either during the second level’s development or right after.
I trust your choices. I do hope I can give feedback when it is developed. Gosh these mechanics you are planning behind the scenes are such a delicious secret. This one and the carrying idea you once had.

Mar 9, 2021
I don't know if you've gotten to a mini boss yet, but if you can manage to beat one you will unlock a shop in the hubworld that will sell you different skills and a lot of them cost sexual resistance / mind instead. At the beginning, AoE might seem like the most alluring option, but the other skills can allow for more consistent and cheaper damage when applied strategically.

I have an idea for improving how the sex mechanics work in a more satisfying way, so stay tuned.
Oh, I got to the skill seller, but I just can't get enough of the magic eggs needed to actually buy more skills.

In theory, the best way to deal with the large enemy groups is to somehow lock them on each other. However, only being able to move one unit at a time with basic attacks is difficult.

If we're not meant to cut through swathes of enemies with AoE attacks quickly, then it may be advisable to improve the position control we have. Maybe a skill that would let us push or pull enemies through one another? If I could get the blue guys into the red zone and trap them behind a wall of red guys, then I'd be able to manage the damage better, or trapping red guys behind blue guys. That might be a bit too strong though.

That being said, the Archer goblins feel kind of unfair. Whether or not they survive appearing is a coinflip, so more likely than not, they get free damage on you that you can't prevent, because they stand way in the back and the ninja can't pull them into the blue fast enough.

Oct 12, 2018
Alright, after further playing, will definitely say that while having an AoE skill makes the game INCREDIBLY easy, especially if you can get it on you Warrior/Knight, the game is entirely doable with just single target or movement focused abilities. Finding really that, more than just outright killing enemies, the core of the game feels like just trying to minimize how often enemies can hit you, and that largely starts with making sure the midrow dudes NEVER reach that midrow, or only are able to get off one cast of their ability, otherwise you're just gonna get overrun with tons of damage coming from everywhere.

Frankly, letting enemies hit your first rows, so long as they don't get to stay there is probably the easiest of all to deal with, if only because you'll very likely have not just one in the knight who can deal decent damage to this row, but either the ninja or the archer as well, since all of their abilities deal damage regardless of the region they're in, they just might not get a bonus effect (ninjas smoke bomb). Wolves are probably the biggest priority if any among the first row enemies, but, beyond that you can pretty much just let them through with some damage from the archer when you can, and focus on Archers, and then the middle row guys most of all after that, obviously making good plays around movements and enemy position when you can.

Getting an attack item of any sort too helps a ton in nuking bosses, or just generally taking out enemies in rows where you might not have the sort of damage you like from other characters and they are a priority. I'm of the strong belief now though that Restrain is perhaps the single strongest ability in the game, if only because it can COMPLETELY trivialize any boss fight save for the power couple, just because it forces all the other bosses into a standstill where they cant being using their unique mechanics to mess with you, and by the point you're at a boss (final ones in particular) all you really need to do is focus down them and win.

For example, I see a ton of people having problems with what I think is the double wiedling lizard boss that is multicolored, but frankly, I've never had issue with them only because I've managed to keep them hardstuck in the final/green row, or at worst blue maybe. If you can keep a boss out of their preferred zone they just become entirely irrelevant, and Restrain will basically allow you to do that with no problem. Also bursting down enemies behind them and then shoving them back a bit is useful where needed, assuming the boss doesn't want to be in the green zone of course.

All in all, while I do think there is some pretty poor abilities in the game currently, and two of the strongest overall in my opinion are probably Restrain and then Intimidating Gaze, most feel pretty balanced all in all to be honest. Even the the poison arrows feel fairly useful when you're willing to take more guaranteed damage over the chance of a crit, and don't have the first rows to worry about as much. Great ability to get at the start at least... and it also has the double bonus of dealing 10 damage NO MATTER where the enemy is located. In fact, if there is one type of ability to look out for more than anything, its on demand damage regardless of the zone, something the knight have very little of compared to the other two, but the flame strike does wonders in this regard, while the archer has the most options in this avenue, maybe tied with the ninja as all of hers from what I've seen aside from one or two get full effects regardless of zone. For those struggling, and when you get a chance to buy skills, I'd say this is one of the key factors to keep an eye out for, that and AoE in general as both can make your life MUCH easier.

Never pass up Intimidating Gaze, and NEVER pass up Restrain. Both can just outright win you the game almost assuming you're playing decently. I'd also suggest buying just a few powerful skills from the Dojo when you get the chance, then clearing out the item shop as most of those items can be incredibly impactful as well.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Game's nice, though I would like for a setting that adjusts how long an image change lingers for. When the heroines get hit (with anything that changes their art) the pose lasts for very little time. Besides that and if there were voiced sounds on hit/etc. I can't think of much to improve it on the H front. Perhaps if any of the girls are being fucked there can be a quick loop of it while the enemy turn is happening or something, I dunno.

Oct 12, 2018
Game's nice, though I would like for a setting that adjusts how long an image change lingers for. When the heroines get hit (with anything that changes their art) the pose lasts for very little time. Besides that and if there were voiced sounds on hit/etc. I can't think of much to improve it on the H front. Perhaps if any of the girls are being fucked there can be a quick loop of it while the enemy turn is happening or something, I dunno.
Can't agree with something like this more really. Just anything that allows us to better experience the actual sexual aspects. I've read you do have a mechanic/integration of sex/hentai in mind that will be more prevalent it seems as far as development goes, but this is probably the biggest gripe is that seeing any of the actual sex itself is pretty difficult, and only leads to largely still images. Huge sucker for combat sex so anything that adds to that I think would personally be fantastic, whether its just extending and animating/adding sound to the current cut ins when being groped and the like, or something entirely new.

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Intimidating Gaze is amazing yeah, but I feel the best Knight ability is actually the Retaliate thing (or whatever its name was) that deals damage to enemies when they move. First, it's very cheap, second, it kills wolves in one use, third, you can kill the blue mage dudes (which are probably the most troublesome mob) with that and your choice of force move ability from the other two, and fourth, you can gank bosses in like two turns if you pair it with the chain.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes