Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.42] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes

Van0K

Apr 21, 2020
Great game! First time playing and sunk over 6 hours into it. First time in a while the writing in the game is actually funny :)

As for the things I noticed that can be improved:
- The game froze after I used the warrior skill that pushes a unit and then damages the column into the huntress trap, possibly a bug; couldn't reproduce.
- An ability to check the route before leaving shops would be nice for planning
- An option for a longer map possibly? Sucks to have only one or two stat upgrades per run.
- Clarity on what earns money and upgrade coins is rather lacking. I see number go up (y)

Overall, I'm a big fan. Best thing since Last Evil.
Can't wait for the full release :)

doritosndew

Dec 30, 2018
I believe in you.
Just checking back in to vindicate your belief in me.

I'm good at this game now, and am just waiting for the gallery to reap the rewards of my efforts.
Honestly it is kind of too easy once you get the hang of things, and I feel like a rebalancing of numbers is something that should be considered.

Maybe add a "Hard" mode where the scaling is higher for veterans maybe.
Also maybe buff the enemies and diversify the character stats/skills so it doesn't feel so monotonous. I see this in the game already, I mean make it more drastic.

If you already have this planned, just ignore me. Don't take my comments too harshly. I still think y'all did a great job and have delivered a better "Level 1" than most devs have built in the while I've been here.

I skimmed a dozen or so pages so apologies if these questions were answered and I missed it.
- Was there an estimated release date on the next update/gallery release?
- Will there eventually be a 4th player character of some sort?
- Will the 4th player character be a bunnygirl bard? who debuffs the enemies and buffs the allies while doing minor damage or healing? (maybe you can split up the utility role you intended for the ninja into a dedicated role?)

;)

Reactions: CardinalRed

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Honestly it is kind of too easy once you get the hang of things, and I feel like a rebalancing of numbers is something that should be considered.

Maybe add a "Hard" mode where the scaling is higher for veterans maybe.
Each level will be designed to be kind of a brick wall that you have to master one by one. If you've mastered level one and it's easy now, that's okay.
...I'll just make level 2 even harder so you can taste some sweet defeat again.

- Was there an estimated release date on the next update/gallery release?
- Will there eventually be a 4th player character of some sort?
- Will the 4th player character be a bunnygirl bard? who debuffs the enemies and buffs the allies while doing minor damage or
-Nope
-Yes
-It's a secret.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Sussy3ka

Nov 12, 2021
Damn just downloaded the game last night and I was absolutely HOOKED, one of the games that have the most potential in my opinion, the arts and the music is BOMB, and really captivated me. I love the music and the art combined with it beautifully creating a crazy feeling that didn't have in other games and, making me nostalgic badly for some reason. The burden of memory is heavy on me with things I held dear that changed, corrupted, vanished or died within the flow of time slowly releasing thanks to your game. Only this game responded to the echoes of the past in me. To me, this is something more than a game.
Very looking forward to this game's release on Steam, I would absolutely buy it in one go. I would love it If the game had a gallery and changing costumes after I unlocked it, longer adventures, and of course, more scenes as well. HOT DAMN. 1701156069596.jpeg

Jan 25, 2018
Been trying to think about the right way to write this for a while, but I really appreciate all the little internally consistent details in the art and "story" (not mocking to use quotation marks, more that we can all agree it's a WIP).

Like idk if anyone else agrees with me but it's little things, like how the Ninja's written as a bit more of a carefree/smiley character, and also seems to be having the most fun in quite a few of the sex images/poses, that really sell me on this game. Of course she'd be the one facing the beholder in the upright straddle scene - she's the most into all the sex to begin with. Or how the Swordswoman is clearly a little more bashful - the 3x set of heart eyes and her having the most "looking away", and the archer definitely looks like she's needed a few extra orgasms into submission a little more.

Understand completely if you don't have the time or energy but I think you'd get a lot of mileage leaning even further into how the characters already have a lot of personality. Wipe to the same boss three times in a row? Throw in a line or two about Archer's frustrated with the lack of progress, Swordswoman's a bit embarrassed and doubting her "leadership", and Ninja's thinking about getting the number of some of the boss's cute friends as they've been quite gentlemanly about it, that kind of thing. Also gives you even more room to poke fun at the whole genre, which the game is already doing an effective job of doing.

I also freely admit that part of this post is straight up cope that smiley ninja girl in upright straddle as an idea is one of my absolute favourite pieces of smut in a very long time, but i also think you're onto a great concept.

Last edited:

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Understand completely if you don't have the time or energy but I think you'd get a lot of mileage leaning even further into how the characters already have a lot of personality.
I think you'll enjoy the next update a lot, it will add a lot of characterization (in my opinion).
Of course she'd be the one facing the beholder in the Cowgirl scene - she's the most into all the sex to begin with.
Also, "Cowgirl scene?" what is this referring to?

Anaon

Jun 8, 2019
I just killed the bomber boss and unlocked the smith, weapons trader or whatever, but after the dialogue the game seems to have gotten in a stuck state, at least I can't seem to figure out a way to make any more moves. It just shows me the combat history, I can go to look at map but it won't let me select a fighter.

Reactions: Trongle

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Here 1hp mod for 1.334
replace dll in Game_Data/Managed dir
Which variable did you edit to set the hp to 1 ?
EDIT: Could you explain how did you edit the Assembly-CSharp.dll ? It tried using dnSpy but it's not able to recompile the decompiled code.

Last edited:

Denisman

May 31, 2018
Which variable did you edit to set the hp to 1 ?
EDIT: Could you explain how did you edit the Assembly-CSharp.dll ? It tried using dnSpy but it's not able to recompile the decompiled code.
1703599643874.png

1703599679974.png

1703599727938.png

1703599770261.png

In class Enemy

public void Initialize(EnemySO enemySO)
{
this.girlHavingSex = null;
this.thisEnemySO = enemySO;
this.art.GetComponent<Animator>().runtimeAnimatorController = enemySO.GetAnimatorController();
this.hp = 1f; // <------

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 44 Votes