Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.40] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
Trongle
Please provide an indicator on Blow Dart that it doesn't work on bosses/mini bosses.
It just went from an S-tiered skill to a dogshit-tiered skill for this very reason and bricked another run of mine.
I usually use the blowdart on wizards. The fact it use stamina make it more useful than other abilities.
But yeah, the ninja lack of good abilities, also the only useful ability I've found are the AoE ones that consume stamina than sexual.

darkfwol

Feb 17, 2020
I gotta agree that skill balance is wack. 1-2 of them outshine the rest and not in an OP sense but in the idea that they are almost completely necessary. If you don't roll an AOE skill in level 1 and the enemy gen fucks you then you literally are stuck dealing 30-40 damage a turn if that while every other turn you are getting like 80 or more HP added to the board.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Yeah level 2 seems borderline impossible so far. Sorry, I just can't see any way to deal or cope with the mushrooms. As you can see, the debuff stacks up to 25+ easily and there's no counter, because you can't even move the missiles, much less get rid of them.
Predictably in ~3 turns after the situation below they all started getting fucked one by one and I CAN'T CONTROL THEM so I can't even use the tools given to me (items, skills) to counter or in any way bail myself out of this shituation. It's praying to RNG at this point for the mushroom sluts to hit the enemies they need (and 4 of the targets on the map are fuckin invincible).

And this was one of my luckier/better runs because I got Chain-Blade Combo on Ninja and I got her attack to 20 for insane nukes (the best cheese I was able to come up with in the game). So it was relatively smooth sailing despite all the block bugs bullshit UNTIL the mushroom debuff started stacking up.

fucking mushroomsd.jpg

I don't know, maybe introduce some kind of item that purges the mushroom debuff stacks, while making it so that one girl can use it on another? Or make it decay at a rate of 2 per turn instead of 1.

Last edited:

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
Try hitting continue on your save file? Not sure what the last update you played was, but sometimes when we update the file will look empty when it isn’t.
Edit: oh sorry I just woke up and I read your comment wrong. It crashes! If you can report this on our discord server, maybe Cardinal could recover your save somehow
how is that possible? the file doesnt't exists any more, and the game now works normally, but there's no save file xd

dero21

Apr 23, 2022
Okay, I think I'll give my opinion, too. (sorry for the translation)

This game is a real find, although I like games with corruption, such as KP, but also accept games with combat mechanics that justify the word "GAME", not a shitty VN.

The author has already complained that the game is complicated, correct...Don't listen to them:), such games should be complicated, especially since it's not the end result, you can add some interesting mechanics, like passives "If two heroes have stamina below 50%, there's a 50% chance the swordswoman will direct the damage to herself", the counter attack skill is perfect here (didn't use it :D). Well that's one example.

And now to the minuses/bugs....
1) At level 2, when the enemy stands near the blue...something? Which gives a defense buff of 50%..gives him 100% and there is no other blue..something?

2) The game is not friendly with the auto-translator Unity, it translates, yes...but during the dialog, when it translates to my language, I can not go to another dialog, the game does not respond to the left mouse button, only CTRL, but it is only skip. And because I want to read, there are probably some jokes, maybe even funny). I would be grateful if the maestro developer held the reasons, at least a reason to appear to play again.

3) When I use the "Indecent Gesture" on the slave, when she starts getting fucked, the game does not continue (maybe it is related to the auto-translator)

Otherwise I'm pleasantly surprised, challenging games are fun, especially with unusual mechanics. Definitely, I'll keep an eye out for this unique shit :)))

P.S. Ninja Girl is the best.)

P.S.S. Since the ninja throws a chain hook, and the game has a transformation into a mushroom (so there will be others). Then let on 3 locations, it will turn into Pudge, doters will appreciate it:D

(THIS IS A JOKE, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!).

Wolvie

Jan 21, 2018
This Game is Hard Blah Blah Blah......

I Already beat the 2nd Stage 2 time and counting because i know the Mechanics and the Abuse it, Heck the Crane game is Hiding a Extreme Rigged Mechanic that only Few know how to Empty the Shop + Getting Free stats.

The Cons.... Im not hypocrite to not say the Flaws

Stage 2 Context

> Less Battle Fuck and Almost Impossible Captures
This Stage is all around Area Control because if you fuck abit the mushroom swarm the field thats a GG, Dont even Start about me wasting a Capture rather than clearing the Area

> Spore Nuke.
Drops somewhere in the Area.
Doesn't tell what it Does
Surely it will not cost the whole run....Right??????
----Please just give the player any hints on what the field hazard does unless you want them to die on their 1st try---

>Avoiding MiniBoss
Stage 2 Has already to many hazards to even think about doing a Miniboss
I really don't know what to recommend here like just Avoid the miniboss
Ofc I want to do it but the risky is too much for the Reward.

So Dev this is for you to solve cus im out to think idea how to let player go to Miniboss (More Reward?)

Overall, I love the update Challenging,Fun and full of Flavor but its to Chaotic and punish mistake heavy and the biggest Con is seeing Less H-Scene cus of what happening in said stage, Some Adjustments here and there will mostly fix my issue.

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Here's a hint on ONE of the methods you can use to destroy/counter spore missiles. There are multiple ways of doing so though. (I made the image tiny to not spoil anything)
1719950528294.png

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
I've been reading everybody's feedback, and I appreciate all of it. I can't respond to everything because I only have so much time, but know that i try to read every word of every post. I'm sure lots of you are new and seeing this project for possibly the first time, and you're probably surprised by the seemingly impossible difficulty of this game.
I'm sure you've noticed, but this game is NOT beginner friendly.
I'm sure you've noticed there is NO progression in this game.
maybe you're asking, "WHY!?"

Well, here's why.

I believe if you make a game for everyone then you make a game for no one.
Is that exclusionary? Yes, and I'm aware of that. But I think there's lots of artistic merit to it.
In the same way that filtering out scenes of a movie makes a movie more inclusive, so does altering difficulty in a video game. But in both cases it alters the artistic expression of the work, the intended experience has been altered.

My target audience is masochistic veterans of turn based strategy games. So I guess keep in mind when you give me feedback that every choice i'm going to make as a designer will be favoring maso-veterans above beginners. You're welcome to attempt this game though, and i still appreciate you being here.
If this design choice is just still absolutely baffling to you, I recommend checking out this video by ElectricUnderground:

Am I perfect at balancing this game? Heck no. Do I sometimes make terrible design choices? Yeah absolutely.
But I put a lot of thought into my design, and I know the type of game i want to make. The big final boss of erorpgs. Once you've played 200+ erotic rpgmaker games like me and many others have, that's when you'll understand why i'm creating this monster.

Thank you for your feedback, even if tend to disagree on a lot of things I appreciate you taking the time to play and write about your experience and frustrations. Thanks for being here, everyone.
Also before I go to bed.
Here's some memes I thought up based on the reactions to level 2, I hope you enjoy. (these aren't made to make fun of anybody, I just feel like the capture how this update is feeling to lots of people)
View attachment 3791328 View attachment 3791331 View attachment 3791340 View attachment 3791385 View attachment 3791424 View attachment 3791432
but yeah, this game actually have good potential on TD, Maybe next game will be with this gameplay? also i don't remember such hard turn-based games, only come in mind is heroes 3, Disciples II, age of wonders 2-3, NWN, but they not hard to me.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Damn love the mushrooms, but these blue guys are a serious menace.
Also which update changed warrior to push TWO blocks, because fucking love you guys for that one. She's way more fun to use as the result.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes