Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.40] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes
Nov 11, 2020
the description says that it is a rogue like, but every time I fail, usually after only 1 or 2 checkpoints, and restart I don't have anything. How are you supposed to get stronger to progress?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SeanModo

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
ya got some sort of currency back with ya to buy more skills
eventually ya will meet someone that can teach ya skills

Feb 18, 2020
I played this for 5 hours straight and I lost alot of times and won afew, but overall this game is very fun, I do hope in the future there becomes a... reverse-cheat options, like to make the games harder on you, with difficulties to change the enemies attack patterns. Oh! and there should be challenges people can do in the game to make it more fun! but other than that.

Congrats on making an amazing game at launch, I just wish there was so much more in order to, but yeah I hope you read this and consider adding these suggestions. Other than that, the best of luck!

Reactions: Slayerz

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
I got soft locked in the first battle against the slaver. Archer was collared. The other two were getting boned. I was stuck on "choose a fighter" with no way to proceed.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah the game's really good, the art is phenominal. kinda wish the art past the idle stances were animated but hey i'll take what i can get. I complain about it being hard but i didn't manage to beat the first boss, the duo of plant monster looking things? So i guess it is pretty balanced considering it seems like eventually they'll add in like "legacy bonuses" that make you stronger with each successive run.

There is an occassional bug with trying to select a command and everything kinda freezes forcing you to do a basic attack regardless of what you want to do.

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
(hey psst, hey you, over here)
If you are unsure about the content levels let me explain a little better because we didn't really say this anywhere...
While there aren't any "sex scenes" yet. The focus on this first demo is the gameplay loop which actually has a lot more sexual content buried inside of it than you will ever see. There are 30+ different harassment images and 30 different battle-fuck images already inside of the game. They are hard to find, but i put so many to always give you something new to find, even after you've completed levels over and over.

In terms of gameplay content there are 7 bosses and 7 enemy types. Can you beat them all?

I understand if you want to wait, but I hope I have convinced you that there is plenty of content.

Sorry to the other comments that also would like responses, I was bug testing all day and I really need to sleep because I have to go to work in a few hours. If you want any tips on the game, or have questions, feel free to reach out and if there aren't too many I will respond when I am able. Thanks, everyone!
I'm convinced. Thanks for taking your time and writing that long reply :LOL:

justavisitor

May 26, 2018
Game looks intresting, whish I could play it in windowed mode or pick my screen. Currently it always opens on my second display which is vertical.
Not good for a horizontal focused game.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Looks good so far! Definitely a bit too difficult at the moment though, way too many enemies at some points and once a girl goes down its pretty much game over.

Gwyn33

Oct 11, 2017
for a first release this game is insane, completed the final boss and enjoyed it a lot

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
I enjoyed the couple of hours I played but I'd say combat can get a tad too busy after a few turns. Enemies start piling up so much your push/pull skills stop being useful because the grid is almost full.

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
Interesting gameplay loop but the girl's low damage (even within their zones) makes it easy to get overwhelmed, snowballing seems commonplace as more enemies spawn than what you can reliably deal with. the sprites happen too fast to fully appreciate them, exception to the battlesex and down ones.
Overall a strong base, good artstyle and what seems to be a solid gameplay loop and setup for a bigger game.
The trasition from battle to events to choosing destination on map is... non existent which can make me quite lost, a brief splash screen would probably do to ease in the transtion.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Am I the only one that after two hours barely got any progress in the game? It is a grinding hog and out of 4 attempts, I get past the first point on the map ONCE, as the enemies simply swarm you and you have zero chance of crowd controlling, unless you have three multi-hit abilities, of which your characters usually lose health so they become one-shot by any enemy that survives in their zone...

This game is getting praised a lot for its gameplay, which is kind of good, but as I said, not fun most of the time. At least for me.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only one that after two hours barely got any progress in the game? It is a grinding hog and out of 4 attempts, I get past the first point on the map ONCE, as the enemies simply swarm you and you have zero chance of crowd controlling, unless you have three multi-hit abilities, of which your characters usually lose health so they become one-shot by any enemy that survives in their zone...

This game is getting praised a lot for its gameplay, which is kind of good, but as I said, not fun most of the time. At least for me.
Ye it's a tech demo basically. Apparently it's supposed to be like a rogue lite so after each loss you buy some upgrades or something and get a little stronger over time. Even so it *is* winnable in its current state but it requires a lot of luck. If you can get trip wires or bare traps for the ranger, if you can get the 5 attack ability for the ninja and if you can get either the column knockback, the wide slash, or the area stun for the knight. After that you just pray it doesn't giga screw you by spawning 3 enemies every damn turn.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes