Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

gooner59

Aug 25, 2022
Any poses sharing web or discord for more poses ???
This thread, itself, has several varieties of poses. That is, if you happened to bother searching as many do not seem to do so....
If there is a Discord option with poses, I am unaware as I do not use that option, sorry. Also, you have the option ingame to learn how to custom pose by guiding said model. It may take a bit, but maybe worthwhile if you truly wish to learn. Which also allows you save said pose by using the cellphone:

Credit to brasileirinho in an earlier post:

1. Press 3 to bring up the phone
2. Press T to change phone mode (save character>save pose).
3. Click Left Mouse Button and name your pose

Reactions: LoveAnime135

Alastor18

Apr 23, 2020
unless ive missed something im pretty sure there is currently no way to make the player character sit or lay down which means most of these positions wont be possible to actually do until such a time as such a feature is put into the game. same goes for the inability to currently pick up, lift or carry any object never mind one of the girls.

OLESKA

Jun 8, 2022
unless ive missed something im pretty sure there is currently no way to make the player character sit or lay down which means most of these positions wont be possible to actually do until such a time as such a feature is put into the game. same goes for the inability to currently pick up, lift or carry any object never mind one of the girls.
thanks

yasolori

Aug 4, 2019
Hi, every time I try to load a girl I get a random one instead, when I load a custom pose it doesn't work either, any idea why ?