Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

figs123

Jan 3, 2021
custom poses show up but around half of them just result in the model doing a t-pose, anybody know why?

Jun 9, 2017
Somehow imported or created by me characters are different from the original, both visual and behaviour wise.

Any ideas what is wrong?

museoweo

Jul 4, 2018
It's latest game version from F95 and I have monkey. Should I get rid of this mod to make this work normally?
playing version 0.8.3b or older will result in getting the same appearance for older shares (except sometimes the lip color for really old shares.) I recommend playing 0.8.3b or just using monkey mod and adjusting the hairstyle slider to match the image manually.

playing the latest version in most cases will get you the same appearance for newer shares, but depending on the patch of the share the nipple type and outfit may or may not be randomized.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Trying to create poses is too frustrating. I've got loads of broken poses that I haven't deleted in the hopes they'll be unfucked in a later version. If the dev really wants to promote the creation of poses, what the game needs:
1. prevent saving when there's a collision that would prevent loading. If loading can detect it, why couldn't saves?
2. warn about collisions when closing the pose panel
3. an option to override collision checking on loading, so you have some chance to repair broken poses

rolphaline

Aug 21, 2017
are you able to make a profile out of a girl you see in an interview? There are several shared i would just love to edit a bit and/or see other girls similar while playing through the game.

sour candy

Oct 23, 2018
Any way to make a girl into a profile, or just edit a already made profile? The in-game profile needs some work smh

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
Can someone from Tvalle's discord do a asset drop here please. As it stands nobody new can access the discord.