Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
You have to put the 2 files in the corresponding folders, and you must have the Monkey mod installed:

The UNITY file in BepInEx > config > Monkey > Assets
The JSON file in BepInEx > config > Monkey > Mods
Did what you said but the flat isnt loading properly, am I supposed to use monkey to load the flat or something else? The flat when using monkey loads in combined with the office looking buggy asf.

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
Wtf all my characters have been changed and are ugly asf now since I did the Flat thing. -.- now I have to reset everything omg.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Wtf all my characters have been changed and are ugly asf now since I did the Flat thing. -.- now I have to reset everything omg.
Nothing to do with the flat...

Did what you said but the flat isnt loading properly, am I supposed to use monkey to load the flat or something else? The flat when using monkey loads in combined with the office looking buggy asf.
You must have the last Monkey mod installed, then you have to set off the office, then load the flat

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
Nothing to do with the flat...

You must have the last Monkey mod installed, then you have to set off the office, then load the flat
Well I was able to get it to work, so how do you get the new options? At the moment the only options I get when I ask her to move are the old office options.

Alastor18

Apr 23, 2020
Well I was able to get it to work, so how do you get the new options? At the moment the only options I get when I ask her to move are the old office options.
what did you do to make it work im having trouble getting it to do anything besides crash. i cant move out of the office or anything ?

Reactions: ulibait

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
We are waiting for the latest monkey and the process of loading new assets will be simplified so wait for a new version very soon