Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

McWoskiBroski

Jul 24, 2019
View attachment 2334128

How did you manage to get this corset ?
1. Install the "Cheat Mod" (I would call it more of a convenience mod due to how fucking nonsensical the gene-pool for your ladies can behave otherwise) Monkey, make sure you follow the instructions there correctly.
2. Enter SMA. Doesn't matter if it's standard play or a Single Interview.
3. Hit M to bring up Monkey.
4. Proceed to Clothes, hit the check on Edit, select on the slider which piece of clothing you want to work on, add/remove. This particular lingerie look that you see there is one of the layers for the "camisole".
5. Enjoy.

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
1. Install the "Cheat Mod" (I would call it more of a convenience mod due to how fucking nonsensical the gene-pool for your ladies can behave otherwise) Monkey, make sure you follow the instructions there correctly.
2. Enter SMA. Doesn't matter if it's standard play or a Single Interview.
3. Hit M to bring up Monkey.
4. Proceed to Clothes, hit the check on Edit, select on the slider which piece of clothing you want to work on, add/remove. This particular lingerie look that you see there is one of the layers for the "camisole".
5. Enjoy.
Yeah you are right but it looks a bit different

wtf.jpg

McWoskiBroski

Jul 24, 2019
I think mine looks different because it also has a bra with the same lingerie look.

Anyways, it's just one example. You can do this kind of stuff with many of the clothing options.

Just experiment around.

TheBigPebis

Apr 6, 2018
This was blessed to me, but I have edited her to my tastes outside of this photo of her. She's kinda difficult, but wear her down (or pay her) and she won't disappoint.

Reactions: Cheroky