• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

bzzk

Dec 20, 2019
where i can save the girls profiles and where i can get them?
1 : To use hand (hold left click to move panties and bra)
2 : To use finger
3 : To use phone (to save the girl, or, if you press T, to save the pose)
4 : To use camera (to take photos of body's parts of the girl to increase consent green bar, and, if you press T, to save clothes)

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
I managed to make the girls move by them self while being fucked, but i really need cowgirl pose because altho i can change the girl possition i cant make the character to ley on the ground and make a girl ride him. Please if somebody knows how to do it, tell me :) TNX in advance :) also when you make complete edit make sure the woman enjoinment in oral,vaginal,anal sex "verry high" this makes them move by them self no mater the dick size (atleast for me)

Reactions: pastorvld1998

Raoul Duke

Jul 24, 2020
Do you have the profile settings used to get her?
I used monkey mod + BetterExperience Update 3. In BetterExperience I turned on alternative genetics which seems to work a bit better then games default algorithm as long as you don't forget to rate their appearance. (when you leave 0 it ignores the scores which means you can keep spawning new models and just rate the best looking ones) This girl was mostly auto generated I made just few minor tweaks. Nose is bit too big for my taste but I think it goes well with the rest of the face so I decided to leave it as it is.

If you want to load her into your game you just need to save the PNG I provided in:
"Girls: \...\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v08\<put files here> "
She will now appear in Single Interview mode.
Enjoy.

Also I highly recommend using those 2 mods, as they introduce lots of new options into the game (You can change model's look/clothes, load new model into current game, load new room [map] etc.) --- Check "Mods" and "Extras" on original game post and follow instructions there.

PEACE

Last edited: