• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I'm having trouble with BJs and insertions in general. No matter how aroused and consensual the girl is, the pp just keeps sliding over her instead of insertion. Help please.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Werewolffive

Feb 11, 2022
She is very beautiful !!! And capricious.)) I can not agree with her. Please tell me how? ))
(without cheats of course)))
This is difficult, but possible. She does not like rudeness, so you need to greet like a gentleman. First, tell her she's hot. Secondly, pay her, and then you need to photograph her in various, so far, harmless poses. Then, although she does not allow her to take off her clothes, she allows herself to be touched for almost everything. It takes patience to get it right. Further, she allows you to remove personal belongings from her and drive the rig over erogenous places. Then she'll let you in, but only in one... ...other hole. The other two will not be allowed. These are too sacred holes that you can enter only for money.

Reactions: sig325 and Kvexer

Soundblast0

Mar 7, 2020
i'm having a problem with loading custom poses everytime i try to use a another custom pose it will use to first custom pose i use instead of the one i selected. Also does anyone have any footjob poses?

MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
Have any one celebrities card ? Can shears? Есть ли у кого карточки звезд ? Может поделитесь? )

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
For those struggling or even experienced, here are few baddies...

Difficulty is easy with the exception of "Madonna & Marilee", they need some one to break them in if you enjoy that and have experience.

Want real easy? Pick Keith (I did not name her lol)

...at this point I've figured out how to get a particular personality/physical appearance of my choice by profiling and using monkey mod; thanks to the authors notes and others on here for their tips.

Reason I added two challenge girls is for those who need real practice, or those who enjoy playing with their food hah

I've tested these and broke them both, you just have to try everything you haven't and sometimes restart from your mistakes...

Take hints from the others on here and especially from the Authors notes!

-fin