Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

Root228

May 4, 2017
download the image named Junko.png and put it in this place C:\Users\*****\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v08

enjoy it
Thanks, it worked! But why when I upload a single interview with the models that I uploaded there, they have different hairstyles than in the photo?

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Thanks, it worked! But why when I upload a single interview with the models that I uploaded there, they have different hairstyles than in the photo?
yeah, it's weird, I got a different style too, but you can modify it with monkey...you know what? take my version, it's the same her but with the hair it should be, more or less haha
Junko reworked.png

Reactions: El Bromas (2019)

Sc@rf@ce

May 14, 2023
How can it be that every woman and position doesn't work when loaded in the game? Woman have different colour hair, clothes, faces and poses doesn't work at all or are total different as on the picture. Any explanation for this?

The files are in "C:\Users\*****\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters(poses)\v08"

Use Monkey_1_8_9 and SMA 0.9.8c.

Thanks!

Last edited:

turiniva

Mar 3, 2023
How it's made:
1. Week 1 import a different girl (monkey) you already kind of like for each model
2. Don't import the personality
3. Rate as 5 for by default 5 for appearance
4. Rate high/low for any imperfections
5. Start game on week 2

Basically blends the girls into something that already looks quite good, and then you can fine tune from there.

I used this as a basis for the girls and just took the ones I liked:

I haven't played SMA for a long time but I'm sharing the pack of models and poses that I've attached from the users who share in this same post.

S.O. WINDOWS
Unzip just do it in the following directory:

If you want to unzip only some of them, do it in the following directory:

465 characters:
View attachment 2437812

228 poses:
View attachment 2437810

In other Operating Systems I suggest you find out and share because I only use Win.

Thanks to all users who shared their models in the forum https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-girls-poses-sharing.102731/

DOWNLOAD
Bernie Harne.png Cherlyn Bronstad.png
Jacquelin Menezes.png Gerda Penning.png