Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
better use Monkey mod she is pretty fregide i think
Thanks, So is monkey mod is required to use shared characters?

I've downloaded several shared characters and can't for the life of me figure out how use/load them in game.

Also have do I Save characters to share in game myself?

I understand using custom poses menu and phone to load/create/save poses, but can someone please explain how to do so with the characters?

razgrizzz

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks, So is monkey mod is required to use shared characters?

I've downloaded several shared characters and can't for the life of me figure out how use/load them in game.

Also have do I Save characters to share in game myself?

I understand using custom poses menu and phone to load/create/save poses, but can someone please explain how to do so with the characters?
In my opinion Monkey is a "must have" for this game.

For character saving just take the model picture with your phone without intering in pose menu

As said :
Poses: \...\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Poses\v08\<put files here>
Girls: \...\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v08\<put files here>

To load custom character select single interview to start menu

With Monkey you can load all your custom characters In Game

Better use Monkey it's very simple to install and use ;)

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
In my opinion Monkey is a "must have" for this game.

For character saving just take the model picture with your phone without intering in pose menu

As said :
Poses: \...\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Poses\v08\<put files here>
Girls: \...\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v08\<put files here>

To load custom character select single interview to start menu

With Monkey you can load all your custom characters In Game

Better use Monkey it's very simple to install and use ;)
Thanks for the explanation, I'll have a look at using the mod just found it difficult to understand as it's sporadically posted across several pages of SMA's main forum so I'm not quite sure on how to install/use monkey.

razgrizzz

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for the explanation, I'll have a look at using the mod just found it difficult to understand as it's sporadically posted across several pages of SMA's main forum so I'm not quite sure on how to install/use monkey.
This mod is very easy to use, check on this threads if you have instaled it correctly and with the last version, then just type "M" InGame to open the Monkey menu and its all about sliders

q125724

Mar 8, 2019
Ah, some romance.
Now I can finally comfort her with a hug before furiously banging and sliding my appendices across her entire body in the search for that one tiny spot that won't set her off faster than Chernobyl's Reactor 4 . :ROFLMAO:
Funniest shit i've read this week, thank you

• Haha
Reactions: LiyaNSFW and srg91

razgrizzz

Jan 27, 2018
I cant load character 1 and 3 ingame, only 2 works
U can't load her with monkey because i've modded her with SMA, to load her u need to select single interview to the start menu

I case it not working, heres a bunch of reworkerd and loadable bitches :geek: (100% Loadable )

If you ask me i can even make a deep configuration with Unity Explorer to make her suck perfectly, not too fast and not too deep (y)

Taylor Twin.png Sarah Ride.png Meryl Galaxy.png Lola Twin.png Lexy Dawn.png April Ride.png