Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

Solkapp

May 27, 2020
Either watch on the main thread(surely its there somewhere, its where ive gotten it at first) or join the developers Discord :)

Maximoho

Jan 9, 2019
when you save her .png file, you can find her in "single interview". In case you don't know where to put her .png file, this is the folder path: \Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v08\<put files here>
I cant safe her bc i cant get her during story mode so theres no way for me to take a picture of her..

Dogarth

Dec 2, 2017
I'm a bit slow, so here's my explanation to try to get poses working if your having problems.

Start with a fresh install to ensure your not using a wrong version.
**Do not fear, your save file and girls are located elsewhere, so a fresh install will keep your ladies and progress safe UNLESS you modify any of the save files or images located in your "documents directory".

To Clarify. There are two versions of the game located on the main game page. Be sure you download the correct one. You NEED the "Customs Poses Prototype" version, located BELOW the main game download. This gives you the In-Game ability to select "Custom Poses", otherwise all your work going forward will never show up.

**You can skip this step, but its recommended**
To make girls more receptive to your advances and having some better lighting options, its advised to also install the Cheat mod called "Monkey", instructions can be found by going to Cheat Monkey Mod, but a quick summary is to download both files called "Monkey-1.0.0.0" and "Monkey-1.0.0.0-source". Extract all files and then place the contents into your freshly installed game directory. There's a bit of confusion why the files are in two separate zips, but its just how it is.

Your fresh install with ALL monkey files should look like this;
Monkey Files Installed SMA Directory.JPG

Next up is to navigate to your documents directory. Some of these folder are NOT created automatically unless you went into game and "selected" a model and asked her to do a "Custom Pose" so for sanity's sake we are going to assume these folders/directories do NOT exist for you, so lets create them.

Navigate and go to your "> Documents > TValle Games > Some Modelling Agency"
Open or Create a "Characters" folder. Once you have a characters folder, go INTO that folder.
Open or Create a "v08" if it does not exist.

**This is where you place any IMAGES you save/download that you like**
Example;
Characters v08.JPG
**Reminder & tip: Any images you download of girls, put them in this directory!
***You can save girls yourself in your game and they will also show up here. Use the in game phone by pressing number "3" while you play and take a picture, they will show up here, in this directory for you to share or keep for future uses.

Navigate back to your "> Documents > TValle Games > Some Modelling Agency" folder
Open or Create a "Poses" folder if it does not exist. Once you have a poses folder, go INTO that folder.
Open or Create a "v08" folder if it does not exist.

**This is where you place any IMAGES OF POSES you save/download that you like.**
Example;
Poses v08.JPG

We're almost done and ready for some fun!

Launch the game.

"Continue" or "Start" a new game.

If monkey cheat is working, you should have options at the top of your screen. Press "L" for lighting to see a bit better!

Go to your in-game computer and start an interview, once the girl of your dreams (or nightmares) is visible, don't be shy and talk to her.

Select the dialogue "Custom Poses" as seen below;
Custom Poses.png

Select dialogue option "Load" as seen below;
Load.png

Select dialogue option "Do This" as seen below
Do t his.png

Select any poses that you have downloaded and saved to your "poses > v08" directory, as seen below;
Select a Pose.png

Here's my end result example;
Custom Poses Girl.png

This it! You should be up and running and able to enjoy new poses with your ladies.

Final thoughts;

I think my biggest, I'm an idiot moment was not realizing there was a new in game "Custom Pose" dialogue option. I kept trying to select "Poses" and didn't see the new "Custom Poses" option that was available.

Anyways, hope this helps someone, good luck and enjoy!

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I'm a bit slow, so here's my explanation to try to get poses working if your having problems.

Start with a fresh install to ensure your not using a wrong version.
**Do not fear, your save file and girls are located elsewhere, so a fresh install will keep your ladies and progress safe UNLESS you modify any of the save files or images located in your "documents directory".

To Clarify. There are two versions of the game located on the main game page. Be sure you download the correct one. You NEED the "Customs Poses Prototype" version, located BELOW the main game download. This gives you the In-Game ability to select "Custom Poses", otherwise all your work going forward will never show up.

**You can skip this step, but its recommended**
To make girls more receptive to your advances and having some better lighting options, its advised to also install the Cheat mod called "Monkey", instructions can be found by going to Cheat Monkey Mod, but a quick summary is to download both files called "Monkey-1.0.0.0" and "Monkey-1.0.0.0-source". Extract all files and then place the contents into your freshly installed game directory. There's a bit of confusion why the files are in two separate zips, but its just how it is.

Your fresh install with ALL monkey files should look like this;
View attachment 1610635

Next up is to navigate to your documents directory. Some of these folder are NOT created automatically unless you went into game and "selected" a model and asked her to do a "Custom Pose" so for sanity's sake we are going to assume these folders/directories do NOT exist for you, so lets create them.

Navigate and go to your "> Documents > TValle Games > Some Modelling Agency"
Open or Create a "Characters" folder. Once you have a characters folder, go INTO that folder.
Open or Create a "v08" if it does not exist.

**This is where you place any IMAGES you save/download that you like**
Example;
View attachment 1610693
**Reminder & tip: Any images you download of girls, put them in this directory!
***You can save girls yourself in your game and they will also show up here. Use the in game phone by pressing number "3" while you play and take a picture, they will show up here, in this directory for you to share or keep for future uses.

Navigate back to your "> Documents > TValle Games > Some Modelling Agency" folder
Open or Create a "Poses" folder if it does not exist. Once you have a poses folder, go INTO that folder.
Open or Create a "v08" folder if it does not exist.

**This is where you place any IMAGES OF POSES you save/download that you like.**
Example;
View attachment 1610696

We're almost done and ready for some fun!

Launch the game.

"Continue" or "Start" a new game.

If monkey cheat is working, you should have options at the top of your screen. Press "L" for lighting to see a bit better!

Go to your in-game computer and start an interview, once the girl of your dreams (or nightmares) is visible, don't be shy and talk to her.

Select the dialogue "Custom Poses" as seen below;
View attachment 1610716

Select dialogue option "Load" as seen below;
View attachment 1610753

Select dialogue option "Do This" as seen below
View attachment 1610756

Select any poses that you have downloaded and saved to your "poses > v08" directory, as seen below;
View attachment 1610762

Here's my end result example;
View attachment 1610728

This it! You should be up and running and able to enjoy new poses with your ladies.

Final thoughts;

I think my biggest, I'm an idiot moment was not realizing there was a new in game "Custom Pose" dialogue option. I kept trying to select "Poses" and didn't see the new "Custom Poses" option that was available.

Anyways, hope this helps someone, good luck and enjoy!
pinned :)

Reactions: Dogarth

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
HOLY SHIT. I DIDN'T KNOW HOW THE FUCK I MADE THIS HOTTIE CHICK.

Trust me. It's my intention to make her pretty but... After looking at it again, She's just... HOLY SHIT MAN.

Might make more for us horndogs to enjoy. When I'm alone.
Natalya Nabakova.png \

Last edited:

Maximoho

Jan 9, 2019
Pretty simple job tbfh.

It's just. Change sliders and.. badabing badaboom. Tbfh though.. I'd rather use level 4 models as a base instead of level 1-3 models. After that I edit them to my likings. Takes time and kinda reminds me of making girls in HS1-2
how do you use lvl 4 models as base? i only get really bad models even tho my autorating character is pretty good!

Reactions: mr john