Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

Jun 10, 2017
Pressing Y doesnt do anything for me i think + its not listed as hotkey on the Monkey Mod aswell.. Is there something i need to do beforehand?
I'm sure you probably are using an older version of Monkey, the first versions of monkey did not have Slutiffy.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Seems a lot of people are having fun with this game, but it's just not there yet for me
The first 60 minutes of playing seems like a waste. You get sent all these ugly girls who won't let you do anything.
I understand it customizes over time, but this is a friggin sex game, why do I have to go through multiple interviews of rating zero just to get girls who will do...something as simple as taking a shirt off.

Yes, I know about the cheat menu. The game basically requires its to be playable. Which is why this is a hard pass for me.

demiworks49

Jan 11, 2020
Seems a lot of people are having fun with this game, but it's just not there yet for me
The first 60 minutes of playing seems like a waste. You get sent all these ugly girls who won't let you do anything.
I understand it customizes over time, but this is a friggin sex game, why do I have to go through multiple interviews of rating zero just to get girls who will do...something as simple as taking a shirt off.

Yes, I know about the cheat menu. The game basically requires its to be playable. Which is why this is a hard pass for me.
at first it is difficult. but you just have to rate each model interview by interview. do you like the body, the breasts, the hair, her height and so on. Only then do more beautiful models come along.
this is how your level increases, as does the level of the models