Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
I would expect that at least someone would share profile.png for rating but did n't saw any post yet. if someone has some decent profile for faces pls feel free to share :333

Edit: As untalented as i am, mine looking like aliens...

Last edited:

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Im loving this game but I want to create and save girls poses and profiles but this frustrating problem happens:

When I save any profile or girl it doesn´t go to to the document folder, it simply doesnt save! could it be because I am launching the game from another drive? I need to install something? or what else could it be? I got latest 8.4b version

any help please?and, thank you in advance, keep on posting your hotties!

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Im loving this game but I want to create and save girls poses and profiles but this frustrating problem happens:

When I save any profile or girl it doesn´t go to to the document folder, it simply doesnt save! could it be because I am launching the game from another drive? I need to install something? or what else could it be? I got latest 8.4b version

any help please?and, thank you in advance, keep on posting your hotties!
Make sure to read the Guide in OP. For some features you'll need the cheat mod and you can read there about the directories they are been saved. Some times you might need to create some sub folders as the guide instructs and there might be cases that the drive you have has a clone or different "my documents" folder due to weird settings on your pc so check even in your game path. Everything works fine btw.

Edit : I forgot This link. This is the guide for the directories and paths :p

Reactions: Stepboy22

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Make sure to read the Guide in OP. For some features you'll need the cheat mod and you can read there about the directories they are been saved. Some times you might need to create some sub folders as the guide instructs and there might be cases that the drive you have has a clone or different "my documents" folder due to weird settings on your pc so check even in your game path. Everything works fine btw.

Edit : I forgot This link. This is the guide for the directories and paths :p
Thanks, I alredy done all that, I am able to put in the document s the .png of poses and character I download and I am able to play qwith them, but my problem is that I am not able to save mines! is there any step I am missing? or is it just bad luck?

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Thanks, I alredy done all that, I am able to put in the document s the .png of poses and character I download and I am able to play qwith them, but my problem is that I am not able to save mines! is there any step I am missing? or is it just bad luck?
Just to make sure.. you dl the latest version and installed all needed things-> played and used num 3 to bring up the phone _> clicked to get pic or used "T" and clicked for poses -> and then confirmed with nems etc to save picture? if so most likely the pics are somewere in your pc and you should scan the entire drive for that name and file type.. Can't think it's possible to fail if all worked fine in game unless it showed some kind of fail msg.

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Just to make sure.. you dl the latest version and installed all needed things-> played and used num 3 to bring up the phone _> clicked to get pic or used "T" and clicked for poses -> and then confirmed with nems etc to save picture? if so most likely the pics are somewere in your pc and you should scan the entire drive for that name and file type.. Can't think it's possible to fail if all worked fine in game unless it showed some kind of fail msg.
Hi, yes, and it even tells me is saved! here are the proofs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No Muriel... poor girl, lost for ever in a complex algorythm...

While im wirting this there is a search on going for muriel

clockworking

Jun 15, 2019
Profiles I've created.
Hi, yes, and it even tells me is saved! here are the proofs

No Muriel... poor girl, lost for ever in a complex algorythm...

While im wirting this there is a search on going for muriel
I've Had a similar problem. I found pausing or adding an exception to your Anti-virus worked for me.

• Yay, new update!

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Did you have any success with these profiles? I've gotten the models to level 3 and they look and act nothing like the profiles.
The engine is built to possibly take 100+ ratings to hone in. Maybe ok results by 30. Maybe shit results by 200. The game system is too complex to be predictable in this way. If you expect results by any amount of ratings or level prepare for disappointment or to be fooled by good luck.

When you read someone else gets what they want by X ratings or Y level or whatever, you should completely dismiss it as anecdotal. The game is not consistent in how it behaves. A bad seed on week 0 could set you weeks behind.

One technique to help would be to customize at least a few girls with the save editor in week 1, and rate them 10/10, or load in girls from others' photos using the web editor, and again, rate those 10/10. With a good starting week of a few good genes you are way better off from there on.

Reactions: The.Witcher

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
The engine is built to possibly take 100+ ratings to hone in. Maybe ok results by 30. Maybe shit results by 200. The game system is too complex to be predictable in this way. If you expect results by any amount of ratings or level prepare for disappointment or to be fooled by good luck.

When you read someone else gets what they want by X ratings or Y level or whatever, you should completely dismiss it as anecdotal. The game is not consistent in how it behaves. A bad seed on week 0 could set you weeks behind.

One technique to help would be to customize at least a few girls with the save editor in week 1, and rate them 10/10, or load in girls from others' photos using the web editor, and again, rate those 10/10. With a good starting week of a few good genes you are way better off from there on.
Few pointers i found useful:

1) You need to have rating profile so that your ratings can be consistend otherwise you mjight exclude elements that you want or viceversa.

2) Even with complete rating profile there are still variables that are not accounted for towards rating (example in noses might not account for how round or sharp the tip are ) and that might bring forth ugly outcomes anyways. hover over the part you are rating to see which specific parts are rated for reference.

3) Same outcome for rating a part can be achieved with more complex ways. I played with the cheat menu to reshape a girl and saw that by changing sub parts i could achieve the same rating result as long as i hit the mass'?' of the targeted pointer for rating. That means that the rating system is simpler than the actual modular capabilities and the complete creation in aesthetics can only achieved by pure luck..

4) while giving 10 in some part can make it come close more often, giving 0 doesn't seam to work as godd as 1 works so far. also it's faster to straight out change the decision if the girl is suited for modeling to either yes or no. dont use "some" or n"not so much" at all for better/faster models generating pool.
If you hit home with something good choose "a lot".

5) No matter how many groups you have use 1 profile for all until you finally manage to tune 1 on your desired standards, Keep the one that managed to develop best and then turn the rest groups in the next profile you need to tune.

PS: your mentioned way is the hidden 6th pointer but less satisfactory since steals the whole joy and frustruation :p
PS2: Don't bite me if i have speling errors... I'm too lazy to check back :333

Last edited:
Reactions: Misty