Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

MJ81

Oct 18, 2018
Yes, his last update incorporated pubic hair. However, during a quick test, I only got like 2-3 different types (landing strip), so I was wondering if someone has seen many different kinds?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I have a problem.
I can download and the poses work fine
I can download the girl images, put in the folder, I can load them (I see the PNG in the game), but when I load the girl it a totally different one from the picture... any help ? <3

ntl

Mar 20, 2018
Hi here are some poses I made- posting them here since Star Taiu complained about me posting in the other thread.
(For the handjob/ blowjob poses , each girl has different sized hands... so these hand poses likely might not work well)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Question, my friend: how did you change the MC's skin tone?

Reactions: lonelyloser

spandau111

Jan 17, 2021
I have a problem.
I can download and the poses work fine
I can download the girl images, put in the folder, I can load them (I see the PNG in the game), but when I load the girl it a totally different one from the picture... any help ? <3
Dev messed up something in the last update, so now girls from older version saves spawn with different hair. It's just the way game works at the moment.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
I wonder how you guys create such good looking characters.
If they all came from that save editor website then it's hard for me to believe since you mess with a ton of sliders but there's no previews of what you're doing... Maybe it's a ingame version of that save editor?

SayBoT26

Feb 8, 2021
Как загрузить девушек? Я бросил картинки в девушек в Vale Games \Com Modeling Agency\Characters\v08 И теперь где мне их выбрать в игре?

Maxonchik

Jun 28, 2017
Как загрузить девушек? Я бросил картинки в девушек в Vale Games \Com Modeling Agency\Characters\v08 И теперь где мне их выбрать в игре?
Main menu -> single interview -> choose a girl -> press ok

Reactions: Root228