Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Lately my only decent group has been redheaded latinas. Got loads of hot ones, all the most eager sluts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only have a few from the other groups worth taking a picture of, and they aren't easy to play with.
Amazons, brunettes, punktart, black girls, and sables:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish I could include the pose the 2nd brunette is in, but it's totally broken. No matter how many times and ways I recreate it, I can't ever load it.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
How to apnut the level all tucked I don’t understand please help
Try to write something we understand, please, i'm not sure of what you ask

How to level up your main character? Right?

If it's the question, you have to meet a lot of girls to level up to lvl2. Maybe 10-15 weeks (20-30 girls) minimum, if i remember

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This really isn't the thread for game discussion, but you will level up incrementally each time a group generates. Previous versions would show the increments as point increases, egs: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, so forth. You might increase to the next full level before reaching .9, but you'll always roll over from there. In principle this means you'll level after evaluating 100 girls or less, but sometimes the game inexplicably discards a group and gives you nada fucka for your time.

Incidentally you get penis extensions for each increment, so it's possible to get max penis size long before reaching level 10.