Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

teomagrelia

Sep 26, 2018
can you guys please share more custom poses you made? I kinda fail to make good ones. I promise awesome models in that poses as soon as you post here ;) (I already copied everything shared here)

SpikyCactus

Feb 26, 2020
How did you get the hips and ass so big? is it just using monkey?
Yes, but not at all. (I don't remember exactly how i did it, but try it)
If you want to increase the ass size and the boobs, you need to have Monkey mod installed and the amazoness patch.

(Amazoness patch)

Or:

Just install monkey mod then the patch and enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------
If this doesn't work then install the previous version of Monkey mod and next install the amazoness patch

(Previous version of the current monkey mod version)

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: EffieNF

cpsycrow

Mar 21, 2021
It would be great if we could get all the poses and portraits uploaded to a mega account (free is fine). That way one can use megasync instead of downloading portraits one by one. you can also "download as zip" from the mega web ui. The mega android app has a decent gallery feature too. I guess the biggest issue is not the amount of storage allocated (5gb is plenty for this), but im guessing the Transfer Limits would be an issue.

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
If you want to increase the ass size and the boobs, you need to have Monkey mod installed and the amazoness patch.

(Amazoness patch)

If this doesn't work then install the previous version of Monkey mod and next install the amazoness patch

Cheers.
Your discord link for the amazoness patch not working for me, if I click on it it opens discor but nothing else.

Treevo

Aug 8, 2017

(Amazoness patch)

Or:

Cheers.
where do i put the patch?

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
give the latest version of Monkey, plz
Read the very first post of this thread, it links the official game thread, which has links if you also read that thread's first post to the mod post which has a download link.

Since this is your very first post, its also good advice to learn to read the first post in a thread, usually any FAQ, mods, downloads, install instructions are there, or links to where to find information which you can follow are there.