Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

Vlast31

Jan 1, 2022
Read the very first post of this thread, it links the official game thread, which has links if you also read that thread's first post to the mod post which has a download link.

Since this is your very first post, its also good advice to learn to read the first post in a thread, usually any FAQ, mods, downloads, install instructions are there, or links to where to find information which you can follow are there.
thank you for advice

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Hi all nice game..but how do I make my own girl>edit her body face etc id like to share them here.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Hi all nice game..but how do I make my own girl>edit her body face etc id like to share them here.
Read the first post in this thread fully. Then go the main game thread (this is just the pose sharing thread) and read that first post thoroughly as well.

The only good way to edit is use the Monkey mod, there are instructions posted, do as I say above to find information on that.

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
cheers main game thread is 187 pages,ive read the 1st page of this thread as well,I can down load the shared poses and girls easy enough ,done that.just there isn't any words or thread that say "how to edit the way the girls look"meaning edit them with sliders where you can see changes happen in real time.believe me I edited npc in F04 but this seems very difficult.ive also seen the sma save editor where you can change girls but there is no preview. thank you for taking the time to reply..

Teezlove

Sep 18, 2017
cheers main game thread is 187 pages,ive read the 1st page of this thread as well,I can down load the shared poses and girls easy enough ,done that.just there isn't any words or thread that say "how to edit the way the girls look"meaning edit them with sliders where you can see changes happen in real time.believe me I edited npc in F04 but this seems very difficult.ive also seen the sma save editor where you can change girls but there is no preview. thank you for taking the time to reply..
Use Monkey Mod

SHR0NK

May 6, 2021
Yes, but not at all. (I don't remember exactly how i did it, but try it)
If you want to increase the ass size and the boobs, you need to have Monkey mod installed and the amazoness patch.

(Amazoness patch)

Or:

Just install monkey mod then the patch and enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------
If this doesn't work then install the previous version of Monkey mod and next install the amazoness patch

(Previous version of the current monkey mod version)

Cheers.
and where exactly do you put the file?

SpikyCactus

Feb 26, 2020
and where exactly do you put the file?
FIRST, you need to have the monkey mod installed, and THEN, you have to put the amazoness patch in this directory: SMA 0.8.7b\BepInEx\config. The amazoness patch is a JSON called MONKEY.JSON just replace it.