Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Looking through this thread, I'm surprised not to see more natural looking girls. It seems most people are into giant titted narrow hipped bimbos with Instagram filter faces.
to each his own; some people are more creative than what's already reality, not to say realism isn't creative but fantasy is preference, whether it be realistic or not

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Cherie Whooper.png

Might say this is one of my best though. Personality Ain't done yet since I'm not really good at it so just load whatever personality you like.

pupkins23454

Jul 3, 2023
please share this file she looks good!
Yes, she's good. On top of that, she has patience. But it requires persistence, and if warmed up, it will give many hours of pleasure. Her humility doesn't even bore me. Natural proportions were copied from the lady of the same name. However, I don't have much experience with face design yet. But I’m sure that the program allows you to find those minor settings that create the nuance of similarity

Feb 15, 2019
I need help with this problem, as there are too many comments, I don't know where to look for the solution xD when I ask the girl to do a pose, she tells me that there is an object in the middle or things like that, like she can't do it because there is no space, what should i do to correct that?

MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
I need help with this problem, as there are too many comments, I don't know where to look for the solution xD when I ask the girl to do a pose, she tells me that there is an object in the middle or things like that, like she can't do it because there is no space, what should i do to correct that?
try to change the location before asking for a pose.