Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

nunyabisness

Oct 11, 2017
Gianna Michaels.png so gianna michaels was easier than either dimitrescu or hitomi tanaka, by gawdamn miles. i fucked the lighting to the point thumnail is almost black though, but whatevs, i care about results

Werewolffive

Feb 11, 2022
why do i get a different looking girl when i load these girls in game? thanks.
Hi, I don't know... maybe you don't have the mods installed that I have installed. These models are photographed and loaded with clothes and lighting mods downloaded from this site. I deleted all the downloaded clothing and mods and photographed them again. Give it a try. Report back.
If these models work - the previous ones I will delete.
If there is any confusion in the text - thanks to google translator.
. Rolanda Heskett.png . Luvenia Reitano.png . Lisabeth Chipman.png

Last edited:

Werewolffive

Feb 11, 2022
That good looking redhead...i have the same problem, and i don`t know why
I see you're new to the game, so maybe you just don't know how to install photos. You need to download the photo from the website and move it to Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v08. Then you have to go into the game and select single interview (not continue) and then select the photo you want.
--->google translator<---

Reactions: Twincam124

Twincam124

Jun 13, 2023
I see you're new to the game, so maybe you just don't know how to install photos. You need to download the photo from the website and move it to Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v08. Then you have to go into the game and select single interview (not continue) and then select the photo you want.
--->google translator<---
Thank you for your help, in fact i have more then 200 characters downloaded and most of all works fine, but there are a few of them that the character its not the same from the thumbnail, and when this occure it show a gorgeous redhead.

Reactions: Werewolffive

Werewolffive

Feb 11, 2022
Thank you for your help, in fact i have more then 200 characters downloaded and most of all works fine, but there are a few of them that the character its not the same from the thumbnail, and when this occure it show a gorgeous redhead.
That's strange. I never had that.