Mod Some Modeling Agency - Girls & Poses Sharing

leosilvatanabi

Jan 14, 2024
How do I get these different maps? I see that you publish photos of very interesting maps.

The only thing I managed to do was add more girls and more poses, but I can't add new maps.

How do I install this Monkey and how do I get a newer version of the game.

Raoul Duke

Jul 24, 2020
How do I get these different maps? I see that you publish photos of very interesting maps.

The only thing I managed to do was add more girls and more poses, but I can't add new maps.

How do I install this Monkey and how do I get a newer version of the game.
You need to install monkey mod, then search original thread for maps and also install them. There was one guy posting 3 or 4 maps. They are unofficial mods. If you find any of his posts then you can just search the thread by his name and get the others.

I remember he had map named "The new office" or something like that and also "Flat"

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
btw whoever recommended TrueFacials game, thank you wow

Elizabeth Lothridge.png Berneice Balli.png Alexander Dahler.png Jeanmarie Reppucci.png Mallory Dreka.png Madonna Mcclendon.png Wenona Millson.png

sorry in advance if there's any issues, lately because i mixed my game with old saves like a fool (because i had no issues) my girls start nude lol not an issue for me hah...also their pretty easy maybe use monkey if want to skip the chitchat.

Last edited:

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
hi guys, does anyone know if the physics problems related to speed and auto thrust have been solved yet?