• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

c3192

Sep 10, 2020
It's worth pointing out that this recent delay in updates is a new thing.

Previously, updates were monthly for most of 2023. The last update took a little over two months, and now we're almost three months since the last update.
i wouldn't have a problem if they were big updates waiting this long but i'll bet money the next update is gonna be 1 new thing and bug fixes then back to the gulag for 3 or 4 months.

oh and i think i was complaining about the monthly bug fixes a while ago with no real meaningful features this is basically the same thing tho just no updates now.

Last edited:

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
The impatient bros are just in love with the game and see its true potential. They're rightfully frustrated with the current state of development and it is absolutely fair to criticize the lack of communication.
There should be much faster development now that we've reached this stage. If he can't handle it by his own then maybe the Dev should hire someone.

c3192

Sep 10, 2020
The impatient bros are just in love with the game and see its true potential. They're rightfully frustrated with the current state of development and it is absolutely fair to criticize the lack of communication.
There should be much faster development now that we've reached this stage. If he can't handle it by his own then maybe the Dev should hire someone.
Imo this guy is doing the minimum amount of work just to keep the hopes up for the people that love the game enough to support him, as he collects the patreon check at the end of the month and doesn't want to cut into his profit by hiring someone to do his job for him, but you can't just walk into your job and say i'm burnt out i'm done working now give me my money as if i was working thanks bye.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
HDRP_DEMO v2.4.a
This is the Unity HDRP demo conversion for SMA 10.4. This demo takes advantage of the new SMA 0.10.4 light system. This mode also includes a quick tutorial to set up your Unity project.

This mod is for Some Modelling Agency v0.10.4a and Monkey 1.9 and above. It contains an entirely new scene. It requires a good GPU. You can reach me on Tvallegames's Discord server in the ⁠modding section if you have any issues or comments. I'd love to hear your feedback.

Update for the 2.4.a
Fixed pixel ratio for exotic displays.
Fixed frame rate issues on exotic displays and low-end graphic cards.
Fixed transparent textures flickering from SMA 10.4.d to 10.4.e.

View attachment 3119683 View attachment 3119682 View attachment 3119679 View attachment 3119678 View attachment 3119677
View attachment 3119676
Nice !
But ofetn the model and/or my guy just "shiver/tremble" very quickly, dunno why !

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Lautheron is right.

Tvalle´s roadmap is a joke. and theres absolutly no understanding from my side what hes actually doing with his updates. he is just working on skin, hair, cloths, mod support, semen.. thats actually everthing he has done in the last 2 years. but he did albsolutly nothing for new content. we cant hire girls and let work on some tasks. we dont have a real agency, just a small room where we are trying to seduce them just to kick them out afterwords.

we are playing the same shit for over 2 years now and there are still 400+ active supporters on paetron. they are paying 3-10 bugs every month. just calculate this nonsense: a supporter would waste 240€ in 2 years for a game that nerver recieved any interesting content update.
let Tvalle release this as an Early Access title on steam, for example. he would only recieve 10-20€ once and had to deliever every upcoming update for free till game´s done. and thats it.

this game is the same for over 2 years now, with some gimmics added but no content, nothing new to-do, no animations, just nothing. girls are mostly stiff like a doll. no moving at all. they cant dance for us, they cant twerk, they cant walk, they cant sit by themselve... and still no kissing but the discussion started already last year about kissing if im not mistaking.

dont you guys realice what a madness this is?
sorry but i cant find any plausible reason for supporting Tvalle further.
I'll be honest here, my expectations from the dev is pretty low. He has a unique game with a lot of technical challanges, and he runs it with a one man team (if i am not mistaken). I expect the game developement to be slow, and i also do believe he could benefit from having more people working on the project. But that is beyond the scope of my previous crictism and it's an entire diffirent discussion.

At the same time some dickriders of him are so deep into his arse, only thing they do is giving a severe case of constipation.

I do believe more transparancy is much needed and an actual roadmap should be implemented, which covers immediate updates, planned features, and future plans, and hopefully, kept up to date.

Also a lot of crictism here is very valid. Still basic gameplay features do not work at all, rating system is a mess since day one and continues to be so.But i will say fluid mechanics was a kinda a big update; For a single dev, working on it. It's again possible he bit on more than he could chew.

Last edited:

Phenixe

Jan 19, 2018
I'll be honest here, my expectations from the dev is pretty low. He has a unique game with a lot of technical challanges, and he runs it with a one man team (if i am not mistaken). I expect the game developement to be slow, and i also do believe he could benefit from having more people working on the project. But that is beyond the scope of my previous crictism and it's an entire diffirent discussion.

At the same time some dickriders of him are so deep into his arse, only thing they do is giving a severe case of constipation.

I do believe more transparancy is much needed and an actual roadmap should be implemented, which covers immediate updates, planned features, and future plans, and hopefully, kept up to date.

Also a lot of crictism here is very valid. Still basic gameplay features do not work at all, rating system is a mess since day one and continues to be so.But i will say fluid mechanics was a kinda a big update; For a single dev, working on it. It's again possible he bit on more than he could chew.
of course its growing above his head.
but hes not able to hire some people, his monthly income from paetron is only 1500€ atm. not enough for 1 single person.
i did not follow his paetron page. i cannot say if he already lost supporters but im quit sure, he will loose his few supporters continuing like this. he will throw this game soon. i bet. wich would be pretty sad. i kinda liked this game. would love to see some real progression.

c3192

Sep 10, 2020
of course its growing above his head.
but hes not able to hire some people, his monthly income from paetron is only 1500€ atm. not enough for 1 single person.
i did not follow his paetron page. i cannot say if he already lost supporters but im quit sure, he will loose his few supporters continuing like this. he will throw this game soon. i bet. wich would be pretty sad. i kinda liked this game. would love to see some real progression.
i feel like he would be making a lot more money if he just put the work in this game could be one of the best but taking 3 to 4 months between updates is not great if you wanna grow your income. its just a shame really

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
We have found the issue about the checking. It's come from Better Experience.
You must disable the IK-based sit and kneel pose as the mod has different ground levels.
BE and the mod will work fine after that.
I remember Q reporting this issue a long time ago.

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Cheongsam Clothing Set
1701244847348.png
This is a three piece clothing set that consists of top, skirt and panties. Colorable and washable. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:

Last edited:

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Mods don't work! Why?
Mods work well.

On your second image, you opened the menu where you normally have the clothes that you saved yourself in the game. To use the moded clothes, you must use the Monkey mod and the Edit function in "clothes", or else wait for clothes to randomly appear on models.

Reactions: WakamoSato

zoly112x

Jan 17, 2022
Mods work well.

On your second image, you opened the menu where you normally have the clothes that you saved yourself in the game. To use the moded clothes, you must use the Monkey mod and the Edit function in "clothes", or else wait for clothes to randomly appear on models.
Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: Pchit
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes