4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
HDRP_DEMO v2.4.a
This is the Unity HDRP demo conversion for SMA 10.4. This demo takes advantage of the new SMA 0.10.4 light system. This mode also includes a quick tutorial to set up your Unity project.

This mod is for Some Modelling Agency v0.10.4a and Monkey 1.9 and above. It contains an entirely new scene. It requires a good GPU. You can reach me on Tvallegames's Discord server in the ⁠modding section if you have any issues or comments. I'd love to hear your feedback.

Update for the 2.4.a
Fixed pixel ratio for exotic displays.
Fixed frame rate issues on exotic displays and low-end graphic cards.
Fixed transparent textures flickering from SMA 10.4.d to 10.4.e.

Known bug.
Player checking when crawling.
You must disable the IK-based sit and kneel pose in the BE options as the mod has different ground levels.
BE and the mod will work fine after this change.

View attachment 3119683 View attachment 3119682 View attachment 3119679 View attachment 3119678 View attachment 3119677
View attachment 3119676
So..
We can make entire new scenes to fuck the girls in
We can make entirely new poses
the girls have the desire to fuck themselves on our cock
We can make new clothing for them
We can make the perfect fuck holes of our dreams consistently appear
we can save money on them for items that don't exist as of 0.10.4
but
we can't have the guy get his balls dropped?
wtf?
Can someone tell me how to change his dick model already?
And the Xray dick model, too..
While I'm at it, I need to find a way to upscale the x-rays entirely.

Last edited:

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
I wonder if someone will add AI behavior on the models so you can have more dialoge and models movement and interaction and finaly be able to make them feel more alive or just make the models work out of script like the GTA mod where you talk with random npc and it doesnt know that there is world out of the game but you can have voice comunication with it instead of clicking on some pre installed text lines and having limited conversations based on that.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
I wonder if someone will add AI behavior on the models so you can have more dialoge and models movement and interaction and finaly be able to make them feel more alive or just make the models work out of script like the GTA mod where you talk with random npc and it doesnt know that there is world out of the game but you can have voice comunication with it instead of clicking on some pre installed text lines and having limited conversations based on that.
An AI engine integration would be amazing.

And doesn't even seem like it would be that hard at first glance.

This game is seriously just a few features away from being the closest thing yet developed to an artificial girlfriend. And I think that's why many of us are so hopeful to see it be successful despite the issues with the development.

Last edited:

semihgotten

Feb 15, 2023
Is there anyone who can solve the lighting problem? Everywhere seems darker than it actually is. Someone please help me.

semihgotten

Feb 15, 2023
In this new version of my game, it is not as bright as before, it is very dark everywhere, I can hardly see in front of me, I tried to illuminate it from the lighting settings, but it did not work, please help me, pleaseeeeeee

pisslicker132

Apr 23, 2020
This game is seriously just a few features away from being the closest thing yet developed to an artificial girlfriend. And I think that's why many of us are so hopeful to see it be successful despite the issues with the development.
idk about replacing real people for sex bots, i just think the games loop is fun and hope it continues development so theres more stuff to do

Reactions: Tacopetey

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
Drag and drop all the unzipped files into the game folder.
Same principle for installing BE.

for "HDRP" having "Monkey" updated and running is mandatory.
Because it is a Monkey mod.
Monkey and BE coexist fine.
They both need Bepinex 5 to run properly.

Same installation principal, drag and drop the unzipped files into the game folder

That is it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pchit
Sep 22, 2017
Is there anyone who can solve the lighting problem? Everywhere seems darker than it actually is. Someone please help me.
Dude, how did you get such clear lighting? Everything is so dark in my game.
In this new version of my game, it is not as bright as before, it is very dark everywhere, I can hardly see in front of me, I tried to illuminate it from the lighting settings, but it did not work, please help me, pleaseeeeeee
Turn off color/gamma correction in the graphics options. It's terrible. Then adjust the lights with the light switch.

Reactions: Jedi_Ninja81
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes