4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
i unsubbed the moment he missed a "deadline" without any communication or explanation. This was like March or something. Can't expect investment when you make your investors nervous by not communicating.
Investment? Investors? where did you get the idea that the game will generate wealth for you?
you're not an investor you're a member of a website that provides subscription based access to content, as soon as your subscription expires your access is gone. you don't own equity you just pay for access. that's all

alcoba

Sep 26, 2017
I need to move TValle folder from my documents. Are there any options to set it to a different path.

WWE Lyrics

Nov 27, 2021
Инвестиции? Инвесторы? с чего ты взял, что игра принесет тебе богатство?
вы не инвестор, вы являетесь участником веб-сайта, который предоставляет доступ к контенту на основе подписки; как только срок действия вашей подписки истечет, ваш доступ исчезнет. у вас нет собственного капитала, вы просто платите за доступ. вот и все
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Привет, вообще-то вложил свои эмоции от игры. Не воспринимайте это буквально)

koJI9ke

Dec 7, 2023
guys i can not download monkey from here , where can i get it ? or how ishould download from here ?

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Interesting question, is pleasure a form of wealth?
Google's second definition tends to say yes.
I'm surprised.

View attachment 3149984
If you stretch the definition enough, a big maybe. Also depends on the situation. I cannot think of a good use of pleasure as a form of wealth, like "wealth of pleasure". It does not ring. It's also hard to count or measure :p Or exchange (the pleasure itself, when you get it it remains with you.)

Edit: Edited couple of times.

Last edited:

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
Interesting question, is pleasure a form of wealth?
Google's second definition tends to say yes.
I'm surprised.

View attachment 3149984
merriam-webster.png

no wealth does not mean pleasure it can mean abundance of (large amount of) something (good). so it can mean abundance of pleasure but no one referenced wealth of pleasure, i said generates wealth which refers to material possessions or resources
it's pretty unambiguous, no need for bad faith lexical semantics

btw google as a dictionary? really?

Reactions: Lautheron

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
Yeah, it was not a criticism of your point, that I found fair.

But, I was surprised by the ambiguity of the Google definition.
Meaning that you can be poor and wealthy at the same time.
As it is not only connected to material goods, even in the Google example.

btw google as a dictionary? really?
Yeah realy, Google has a sort of monopolistic grab on cultures.
So, it is more than a dictionary. I'm not claiming this is good either.

Reactions: Lautheron

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
As it is not only connected to material goods, even in the Google example.
I don't think the dictionary article meant that, it just used poor wording which is open to interpratation. But even with that pleasure as a wealth was a big strech.

Only in a future (which i rather be dead in), we maybe extract our brain activity that store our response to pleasure and sell them in market. Then pleasure will be a form of wealth.

Last edited:

ji280896

Mar 5, 2019
Investment? Investors? where did you get the idea that the game will generate wealth for you?
you're not an investor you're a member of a website that provides subscription based access to content, as soon as your subscription expires your access is gone. you don't own equity you just pay for access. that's all
what the fuck are you talking about? you're investing in the product so the developer will continue to work on the product and make it better for you. If the guy you are paying money to for the development of a project takes your money and does not offer any form of communication that our money is going anywhere, you're going to get nervous aren't you? Just take half a second to think about it before you jump down someones throat. It was a pretty simple analogy.

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
what the fuck are you talking about? you're investing in the product so the developer will continue to work on the product and make it better for you. If the guy you are paying money to for the development of a project takes your money and does not offer any form of communication that our money is going anywhere, you're going to get nervous aren't you? Just take half a second to think about it before you jump down someones throat. It was a pretty simple analogy.
it's not an investment, it's more akin to a sponsorship maybe but in the end it's exactly what i wrote you buy access via subscription service. it's in the patreon tos.
any money spent is gone when you buy that access and the access is gone when you stop paying an investment grows what you invest it's the exact opposite. when you give money to someone on patreon you are financing their ability to work on art in the widest sense and their only obligation is to give you access (which is done by patreon) nothing more.
if you give money and they don't meet your expectations that sucks but it's a you problem. my advice would be the same i would give to a gambler, consider what the activity is worth it to you, spend that money and consider it lost+ from the start. it will cause you a lot less frustration and you get exactly what you paid for. if you find it's more worth you can consider paying more.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
any money spent is gone when you buy that access and the access is gone when you stop paying an investment grows what you invest it's the exact opposite. when you give money to someone on patreon you are financing their ability to work on art in the widest sense and their only obligation is to give you access (which is done by patreon) nothing more.
if you give money and they don't meet your expectations that sucks but it's a you problem.
If I were to ever scam people on patreon this would be my exact reply to my angry supporters.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes